Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Setup Box

On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 01:37:32 -0400, "Proctologically Violated©®"
wrote:

SNIP

Just one question that inquiring minds
want to know... What the hell did you
do to **** so many people off?

Well, let's put it this way:

He pulled the **** he pulls here on someone face-to-face at Westec a few
years ago, and got his ass beat into the tile floor.
Google "your mother+strap-on" for jb at his best.

And it's not "did"..... it's "does" and "will always do"..... lie like a
rug, backstab, attack gratuitously, lie some more, fake knowledge, kite
checks, rat people out, lie some more....

Get it?

Hmmmm....

I've wondered what started and continues the flame wars too.

I have had only one dealing with Jon, and it went very well and very
courteously. It arrived when and where it was supposed to, and in
better than described condition. And it was a bit more goofing around
for him than what might be the norm. And I "Got it", Thank You again
Jon.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

Help with Jointer Setup James \Cubby\ Culbertson Woodworking 64 February 18th 07 05:33 PM
Jointer Setup Don Dando Woodworking 1 February 14th 07 04:42 AM
Rockwell 28-200 setup jon951 Woodworking 4 January 17th 07 04:16 PM
Shower setup JustMe UK diy 6 July 7th 06 01:03 PM
Car Battery wiring & setup. Mobile/Setup/Coolbox john UK diy 3 August 7th 05 07:13 PM