Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Enco customer support: above and beyond

Just wanted to share today's customer service email with the good folks
at Enco. Service with a smile, a wink, and a nod!

From Tue Jul 14 14:09:33 2009
Subject: Missing parts?
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 10:31:48 -0400
From: "******* *******"

Hi Richard

I will get those out in the mail today. I am very sorry for any
incontinence.

S****** C******

Enco Tech.
400 NV Pacific Hwy
Fernley, NV 89408

Ph. 800-873-3626

From Tue Jul 14 14:09:33 2009
Subject: FW: Missing parts?
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 10:37:02 -0400
From: "******* *******"

Hi Richard

The last email should have said inconvenience.

S****** C******

Enco Tech.
400 NV Pacific Hwy
Fernley, NV 89408

Ph. 800-873-3626
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

LOL. Now that there is funny.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Reminds me of a time when I was in charge of making sure books at our
company were recycled to other readers rather than thrown away...

I had a book called, "Doing Business in India" and I made a typo when I sent
it out to... Oh... Around 500 people. I left out the "i" in the first
word.

I was ribbed for that one for weeks...

Sorry for the no metal content reply.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com
VIDEOS: http://www.youtube.com/user/autodrill

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Richard J Kinch wrote:
Just wanted to share today's customer service email with the good folks
at Enco. Service with a smile, a wink, and a nod!

From Tue Jul 14 14:09:33 2009

Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 10:37:02 -0400
From: "******* *******"

Hi Richard

The last email should have said inconvenience.

S****** C******

Spell check will get you every time
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Some things are just hard to believe.... this was hilarious!
Gotta give him credit tho...
*I* would have never corrected myself, I'da just hoped and prayed no one
noticed. In fact, I didn't see it the first time!

--

Mr. PV'd

Mae West (yer fav CongressShill) to the Gangster (yer fav Lobbyist):
Hey, Big Boy, is that a wad (of cash) in yer pocket, or are you just
glad to see me??

Experiment on Homo Sapiens -- CEOs, Lawyers, and Politicians, in
particular.
Spare the animals.

Click here every day to feed an animal that needs you today.
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

"Richard J Kinch" wrote in message
. ..
Just wanted to share today's customer service email with the good folks
at Enco. Service with a smile, a wink, and a nod!

From Tue Jul 14 14:09:33 2009

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 14:18:13 -0500, Richard J Kinch
wrote:

Just wanted to share today's customer service email with the good folks
at Enco. Service with a smile, a wink, and a nod!

================================================= =======================

From Tue Jul 14 14:09:33 2009
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 10:31:48 -0400
From: "******* *******"

Hi Richard

I will get those out in the mail today. I am very sorry for any
incontinence.

S****** C******

Enco Tech.
400 NV Pacific Hwy
Fernley, NV 89408

Ph. 800-873-3626

Priceless!

Could you perhaps have had a ****fit on the phone about your problem
with Enco?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jul 14, 2:18*pm, Richard J Kinch wrote:
Just wanted to share today's customer service email with the good folks
at Enco. *Service with a smile, a wink, and a nod!

From *Tue Jul 14 14:09:33 2009

Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 10:37:02 -0400

Hi Richard

The last email should have said inconvenience.

Enco Tech.
400 NV Pacific Hwy
Fernley, NV 89408

Ph. 800-873-3626