Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Stimulus: Where's the $787 Billion?

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
Valid question.

Note that only $60-65 billion of the $420-499 billion has been spent.

My opinion of "Why not more?"

The only stimulus I see evidence of is whatever is stimulating TMTs anal
pore, but it's not quite reaching the cerebral cortex.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

RBnDFW wrote in rec.crafts.metalworking:

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
Valid question.

Note that only $60-65 billion of the $420-499 billion has been spent.

My opinion of "Why not more?"

The only stimulus I see evidence of is whatever is stimulating TMTs anal
pore, but it's not quite reaching the cerebral cortex.

Are you SURE that TMT even has one?

--

I used to be an anarchist but had to give it up: _far_ too many rules.