Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Improvisation...

Next time you're being self critical about not doing a job as well as
you think you should have, and worrying about what someone who views
your work will think of you, try looking at some of these.

http://thereifixedit.com/

You'll feel much better after you do so.

Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

jeff_wisnia wrote:

Next time you're being self critical about not doing a job as well as
you think you should have, and worrying about what someone who views
your work will think of you, try looking at some of these.

http://thereifixedit.com/

You'll feel much better after you do so.

Jeff

I liked the ladder.

We have some step ladders with steps on both sides, rated at 3xx# or such. I'd love to
have some wheels on set of legs so I could just drag/roll it the 400ft across the plant.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"jeff_wisnia" wrote in message
eonecommunications...

Next time you're being self critical about not doing a job as well as you
think you should have, and worrying about what someone who views your work
will think of you, try looking at some of these.

http://thereifixedit.com/

You'll feel much better after you do so.

Priceless! I would be proud...

--
Michael Koblic
Campbell River, BC

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 06 Jul 2009 18:46:00 -0400, the infamous jeff_wisnia
scrawled the following:

Next time you're being self critical about not doing a job as well as
you think you should have, and worrying about what someone who views
your work will think of you, try looking at some of these.

http://thereifixedit.com/

You'll feel much better after you do so.

I receieved an email with a couple dozen of those in it recently. I
was in tears for half an hour from the laughter.

--
After silence, that which comes nearest
to expressing the inexpressible is music.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 06 Jul 2009 19:06:42 -0400, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

jeff_wisnia wrote:

Next time you're being self critical about not doing a job as well as
you think you should have, and worrying about what someone who views
your work will think of you, try looking at some of these.

http://thereifixedit.com/

You'll feel much better after you do so.

Jeff

I liked the ladder.

We have some step ladders with steps on both sides, rated at 3xx# or such. I'd love to
have some wheels on set of legs so I could just drag/roll it the 400ft across the plant.

I want to see someone dive into that pool with the floating power
strip.

--
After silence, that which comes nearest
to expressing the inexpressible is music.
-- Aldous Huxley

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

jeff_wisnia wrote:

Next time you're being self critical about not doing a job as well as
you think you should have, and worrying about what someone who views
your work will think of you, try looking at some of these.

http://thereifixedit.com/

You'll feel much better after you do so.

Jeff

I liked the ladder.

We have some step ladders with steps on both sides, rated at 3xx# or such. I'd love to
have some wheels on set of legs so I could just drag/roll it the 400ft across the plant.

I want to see someone dive into that pool with the floating power
strip.

If you notice, it's a euro type power strip too, so 240V.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 07:14:20 -0500, the infamous "Pete C."
scrawled the following:

jeff_wisnia wrote:

Next time you're being self critical about not doing a job as well as
you think you should have, and worrying about what someone who views
your work will think of you, try looking at some of these.

http://thereifixedit.com/

You'll feel much better after you do so.

Jeff

I liked the ladder.

We have some step ladders with steps on both sides, rated at 3xx# or such. I'd love to
have some wheels on set of legs so I could just drag/roll it the 400ft across the plant.

I want to see someone dive into that pool with the floating power
strip.

If you notice, it's a euro type power strip too, so 240V.

That'll get their attention...alas, too late. vbg

--
After silence, that which comes nearest
to expressing the inexpressible is music.
-- Aldous Huxley
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Mon, 06 Jul 2009 19:06:42 -0400, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

...snip...

I want to see someone dive into that pool with the floating power
strip.

--
After silence, that which comes nearest
to expressing the inexpressible is music.
-- Aldous Huxley

Unless there's a sticker saying something like "Caution, not to be used
near water." then the survivor will simply sue the the manufacturer for
a vast sum of money.

--
Regards, Gary Wooding
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 16:15:05 +0100, the infamous lemel_man
scrawled the following:

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Mon, 06 Jul 2009 19:06:42 -0400, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

...snip...

I want to see someone dive into that pool with the floating power
strip.

--
After silence, that which comes nearest
to expressing the inexpressible is music.
-- Aldous Huxley

Unless there's a sticker saying something like "Caution, not to be used
near water." then the survivor will simply sue the the manufacturer for
a vast sum of money.

And some braindead judge will allow the suit into court. The rest is
history cum ignominy.

--
After silence, that which comes nearest
to expressing the inexpressible is music.
-- Aldous Huxley
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

jeff_wisnia wrote:

Next time you're being self critical about not doing a job as well as
you think you should have, and worrying about what someone who views
your work will think of you, try looking at some of these.

http://thereifixedit.com/

You'll feel much better after you do so.

Jeff

I liked the ladder.

We have some step ladders with steps on both sides, rated at 3xx# or such. I'd love to
have some wheels on set of legs so I could just drag/roll it the 400ft across the plant.

I want to see someone dive into that pool with the floating power
strip.

If you notice, it's a euro type power strip too, so 240V.

That'll get their attention...alas, too late. vbg

Naw, I'm sure that power cord is plugged into a circuit protected by a
230 volt GFCI:

http://www.internationalconfig.com/i...?item=74456x45

Jeff

--
After silence, that which comes nearest
to expressing the inexpressible is music.
-- Aldous Huxley

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"lemel_man" wrote in message
Larry Jaques wrote:
On Mon, 06 Jul 2009 19:06:42 -0400, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:
...snip...

I want to see someone dive into that pool with the floating power
strip.

--
After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible
is music.
-- Aldous Huxley

Unless there's a sticker saying something like "Caution, not to be used
near water." then the survivor will simply sue the the manufacturer for a
vast sum of money.

--
Regards, Gary Wooding

before you guys get too eloquent on this one, you might possibly care that
it is a joke, it's been around the internet for a couple of years

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 16:15:05 +0100, lemel_man
wrote:

Unless there's a sticker saying something like "Caution, not to be used
near water." then the survivor will simply sue the the manufacturer for
a vast sum of money.

Only if it had been in America. As Pete pointed out, that picture is
not from America, since it is 240V equipment.

In the rest of the world, you don't get rewarded for being stupid.
--
RoRo
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

jeff_wisnia wrote:

Next time you're being self critical about not doing a job as well as
you think you should have, and worrying about what someone who views
your work will think of you, try looking at some of these.

http://thereifixedit.com/

You'll feel much better after you do so.

Jeff

I liked the ladder.

We have some step ladders with steps on both sides, rated at 3xx# or such. I'd love to
have some wheels on set of legs so I could just drag/roll it the 400ft across the plant.

I want to see someone dive into that pool with the floating power
strip.

Long known to be a spoof, there is a wide-angle photo that shows the
power strip is not plugged into anything.

Jon
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Robert Roland wrote:

In the rest of the world, you don't get rewarded for being stupid.

That is the #1 thing wrong with my country.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 22:42:03 +0200, the infamous Robert Roland
scrawled the following:

wrote:

Unless there's a sticker saying something like "Caution, not to be used
near water." then the survivor will simply sue the the manufacturer for
a vast sum of money.

Only if it had been in America. As Pete pointed out, that picture is
not from America, since it is 240V equipment.

In the rest of the world, you don't get rewarded for being stupid.

I wonder if this is how they limit their healthcare outlays...

--
After silence, that which comes nearest
to expressing the inexpressible is music.
-- Aldous Huxley

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

--Ah! Shades of Red Green!

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Imagine what I could do if
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : I knew what I was doing...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

jeff_wisnia wrote:

Next time you're being self critical about not doing a job as well as
you think you should have, and worrying about what someone who views
your work will think of you, try looking at some of these.

http://thereifixedit.com/

You'll feel much better after you do so.

Jeff

I liked the ladder.

We have some step ladders with steps on both sides, rated at 3xx#
or such. I'd love to
have some wheels on set of legs so I could just drag/roll it the
400ft across the plant.

I want to see someone dive into that pool with the floating power
strip.

If you notice, it's a euro type power strip too, so 240V.

That'll get their attention...alas, too late. vbg

Naw, I'm sure that power cord is plugged into a circuit protected by a
230 volt GFCI:

I'm absolutely positive it's not plugged into anything.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:
Robert Roland wrote:

In the rest of the world, you don't get rewarded for being stupid.

That is the #1 thing wrong with my country.

Wes

You got that right, Bro.