Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Improvisation...

On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 07:14:20 -0500, the infamous "Pete C."
scrawled the following:

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Mon, 06 Jul 2009 19:06:42 -0400, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

jeff_wisnia wrote:

Next time you're being self critical about not doing a job as well as
you think you should have, and worrying about what someone who views
your work will think of you, try looking at some of these.

http://thereifixedit.com/

You'll feel much better after you do so.

Jeff

I liked the ladder.

We have some step ladders with steps on both sides, rated at 3xx# or such. I'd love to
have some wheels on set of legs so I could just drag/roll it the 400ft across the plant.

I want to see someone dive into that pool with the floating power
strip.

If you notice, it's a euro type power strip too, so 240V.

That'll get their attention...alas, too late. vbg

--
After silence, that which comes nearest
to expressing the inexpressible is music.