Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Free Steam engine plans

Saw the link in a Yahoo group.
http://www.john-tom.com/html/SteamPlans.html

Karl
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Saw the link in a Yahoo group.
http://www.john-tom.com/html/SteamPlans.html

Karl

Very Cool! Thanks!

--Winston
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Nice site, Winston. Thanx. Definitely worth a bookmark, esp. with some of Elmer's plans. A few
weeks ago, his book was going for around $500.

Bob Swinney
"Winston" wrote in message ...
wrote:
Saw the link in a Yahoo group.
http://www.john-tom.com/html/SteamPlans.html

Karl

Very Cool! Thanks!

--Winston

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Winston" wrote in message ...
wrote:
Saw the link in a Yahoo group.
http://www.john-tom.com/html/SteamPlans.html

Karl

Very Cool! Thanks!

I agree, Bob.

I perused Elmer's plans with great interest.
$500?! Wow! Time to release the next edition.

We have Karl to thank for that post.

--Winston
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 01 Jul 2009 13:43:12 -0700, Winston

Saw the link in a Yahoo group.
http://www.john-tom.com/html/SteamPlans.html

Karl

Very Cool! Thanks!

--Winston

Me thinks so too!! Cool stuff.

Brian Lawson.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jul 1, 8:52 pm, " wrote:
Saw the link in a Yahoo group.http://www.john-tom.com/html/SteamPlans.html

Karl

Thanks Karl - hours of reading in there, think I have found the plans
for my first steam engine attempt...
Andrew VK3BFA.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jul 2, 12:55*am, Andrew VK3BFA wrote:
On Jul 1, 8:52 pm, " wrote:

Saw the link in a Yahoo group.http://www.john-tom.com/html/SteamPlans.html

Karl

Thanks Karl - hours of reading in there, think I have found the plans
for my first steam engine attempt...
Andrew VK3BFA.

Glad people liked it.
Karl