Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default hunting for specific steam engine plans --- AH, HA!!

Found the little fellow, hiding in a back issue of the */*. Should be
alright it's only 4.1/2 pages from 1953.
I'm sure some of you will like this one.

http://www.box.net/shared/m1r9f0ispj

Mike in BC
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 22:24:21 +0000, Michael Gray wrote:

Found the little fellow, hiding in a back issue of the */*. Should be
alright it's only 4.1/2 pages from 1953. I'm sure some of you will like
this one.

http://www.box.net/shared/m1r9f0ispj

Mike in BC

Looks cute!

--
http://www.wescottdesign.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 22:24:21 +0000, Michael Gray wrote:

Found the little fellow, hiding in a back issue of the */*. Should be
alright it's only 4.1/2 pages from 1953. I'm sure some of you will like
this one.

http://www.box.net/shared/m1r9f0ispj

Mike in BC

After a thought from a friend I've moved the article, but left the first
page so you can decide if you want it.
Now it's at: http://tinyurl.com/c8hg2t
and you'll have to ask me for the password to get in.
Email: mcgray at telus dot net ,, make the usual changes.

Mike in BC