Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Stereotypes of "liberals" vs "conservatives"

RCM only

On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 00:18:03 GMT, the infamous "Lew Hodgett"
scrawled the following:

"John R. Carroll" wrote:

Now there is a guy that realy saw the world change.
Did you know that aprox. 1/3 of all of the WWII draftees were
rejected as physically unfit?
Malnutrition and starvation were largely the cause.

My mother, my grandfather's youngest child, saw an even bigger change
in the world.

Born in 1905, she made it to mid 2008.

My great grandmother on my dad's side lasted 99 years and 50 weeks.
She fell and broke her hip while ramblin' around the nursing home and
died on the operating table an hour or so later. The nursing home was
going to furnish all services after her 100th birthday free, so she
just missed out. I think she was born in 1868. She saw _changes_!

The night Dad was shot down over France, she had a vision about it and
phoned my mother. The Air Force called Mom and confirmed it the next
day.

My grandparents on both sides (except Mom's dad) lived into their late
90s.

--
The doctor can bury his mistakes, but an architect
can only advise his client to plant vines.