Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default See ya Saturday..maybe!

On May 28, 2:02*pm, "Brother Lightfoot" wrote:
go away you ****ing crossposting moron

plonk

wrote in message

On May 27, 8:33 pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
(on numerous occasions to waste bandwidth)

Hey Gunner - of late, your tag lines are longer than your posts, and
just as wrong. Thats the problem with the Loony Right - they latch
onto something bright and shiny, never bother to see if they have been
sold a pup or not....

Quote' from Wikipedia

The term is commonly attributed to Vladimir Lenin, sometimes in the
form "useful idiots of the West", to describe those Western reporters
and travelers who would endorse the Soviet Union and its policies in
the West. However, no reference to a communist sympathizer or
political leftist as a "useful idiot" was made in the USA until
1948.....

*"Lenin called them "useful idiots," those people living in
*liberal democracies who by giving moral and material support
*to a totalitarian ideology in effect were braiding the rope that
*would hang them. Why people who enjoyed freedom and prosperity worked
*passionately to destroy both is a fascinating question, one still
with us
*today. Now the useful idiots can be found in the chorus of
appeasement,
*reflexive anti-Americanism, and sentimental idealism trying to
inhibit
*the necessary responses to another freedom-hating ideology, radical
Islam"

*Bruce C. Thornton, a professor of Classics at American University of
Cal State Fresno
(Gunner - quoting someone from California?)

My apologies, hadn't realized I was cross posting - my words are not
so valuable as to spray several groups. Checked your headers, see you
are crossposting as well, so have removed links to all but here. BTW
- can you apologise for being such a rude, hypocritical slob,
wouldn't want the rest of the world to think you were representative
of your countrymen.