Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tag teamin' kittens

On Tue, 26 May 2009 23:13:41 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Tue, 26 May 2009 11:02:34 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

On Tue, 26 May 2009 07:25:23 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 25 May 2009 22:27:45 -0700, the infamous "Roger Shoaf"
scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
m...

Nah, not with two females to start, ten more at the first litters, and
running exponentially from there. I give her 4 years, including the
natural fallout figures. Just Say SPAY!

The lady who used to live next door to me had 13 cats. She took only 6
when she moved. Some are still peeing on my shrubbery, marking their
territory. I _used_ to like cats, even though I'm slightly allergic to
'em. sigh

Larry,

I agree with you to the point that in suburbia one ought to limit the cat
population to two per household and spaying is a great idea. But Gunner and
Karl live in rural environments and as such are not really the problem you
perceive in your neck of the woods.

I'd purely -hate- to be Gunner's closest neighbor, with a dozen
barking dogs 30 feet away. They "welcomed" me loudly when I visited
him. Karl sounds like the most rural of the 3 of us.

5 is not a dozen.

OK, so it sounded like a dozen. in chorus sigh

And I have a lot fewer neighbors these days.
Like...none within 300 feet.

Wow, the little babe (coke ho?) across the street is gone, too? Damn!
Did the vicious Code Enforcement Officer see to most of these
removals?

The house burned down. As did most of the other empty ones in the
neighborhood. Funny how all those drug houses were destroyed. Almost
like Divine intervention.
ahum....

I'm 3-1/2 miles from the city limits of the vast metropolis known as
Grants Pass, population 30k. Next to me, on 12 acres, are 5 steers
every couple years. Behind me are 2-4 horses on 4 acres. Across the
street is a small orchard on 2 acres. Next to me are two barking dogs
too many.

So you dont like dogs OR cats.

Thanks for that bit of honesty and a look into your world view.

Hey, I love quiet dogs, but most (99%) aren't quiet. Inside cats are
fine, but I'm allergic, so...

So you were almost honest. I called it then.

Ive got some carny prizes in the shape of dogs and cats. Want some for
your bed? Cuddly and dont want to eat or ****.

Gunner

-
Press HERE to arm. (Release to detonate.)
-----------

"Lenin called them "useful idiots," those people living in
liberal democracies who by giving moral and material support
to a totalitarian ideology in effect were braiding the rope that
would hang them. Why people who enjoyed freedom and prosperity worked
passionately to destroy both is a fascinating question, one still with us
today. Now the useful idiots can be found in the chorus of appeasement,
reflexive anti-Americanism, and sentimental idealism trying to inhibit
the necessary responses to another freedom-hating ideology, radical Islam"

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 27 May 2009 00:07:34 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

wrote:

Wow, the little babe (coke ho?) across the street is gone, too? Damn!
Did the vicious Code Enforcement Officer see to most of these
removals?

The house burned down. As did most of the other empty ones in the
neighborhood. Funny how all those drug houses were destroyed. Almost
like Divine intervention.
ahum....

Oh, isn't that horrible?

Ive got some carny prizes in the shape of dogs and cats. Want some for
your bed? Cuddly and dont want to eat or ****.

Nah. I have enough dust collectors in my house now. Speaking of which,
it's time to locate my bedroom and office carpets once again. I know
they're down there somewhere...

-