Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default True Hepa Replacement Filter

Price:$44.95
Image: http://thediscountlocator.info/image.php?id=B0002YTWQM
Best deal: http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B0002YTWQM

Alhough it isn't as important as it was before I found this new allergy medication, this filter used to save my life. I'd come home from work in the midst of an allergy attack and I'd set the air filtering device on my desk and sit in front of the air stream. Within a few minutes I was feeling a lot better. The device (can't remember the name) that uses this filter, turned my condo into a haven from my allergies during the worst of the springtime allergy season. I was grateful for that.
Replacement HEPA filter for use with the Delonghi DLG DAP130 air purifier

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

14ALL DeLonghi Carbon Air Cleaner Replacement Filter:http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B0009GVXTW
DeLonghi DAP110F3M Air-Purifier Replacement Filter for DAP130 or DAP110 Purifying Systems:http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B000F7JGJO
DeLonghi DAPC130 Activated Carbon Replacement Filters:http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B00007E7NC