Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default angle cutting small pipe

RCM only

On Fri, 15 May 2009 11:34:59 -0400, the infamous "Buerste"
scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .

Ayup, much simpler. Here ya go: Search www.eBay.com for "greenhouse
bender" or use this url http://tinyurl.com/prnhg4 . He has several
sizes available. I've been threatening to get one myself. Sections of
1/2" or 3/4" conduit with flattened ends lagged into the pipe hoops
provide stability. I've seen them made with 2x2s and 4x4s, too, and
that's sturdy enough in non-hurricane climes.

For another bolted-pipe configuration, search www.eBay.com for
"geodesic" or use this url http://tinyurl.com/prwjgp . It'd be simple
to make those struts with a punch press. Nice, clean look, wot?

I used eBay because I'd seen both products there. Here is the guy's
main website, the page with the vertical leg/house style GH linked.
http://www.lostcreek.net/trseriesbender6999.html

(Standard disclaimer applies.)

And, I would have bet that you would have recommended assembling the pieces
with boogers!

That's a snotty remark, Tawm. Awww, screw it!

--
No matter how cynical you are, it is impossible to keep up.
--Lily Tomlin

Cutting an angle in a bore Ivan Vegvary Metalworking 6 January 20th 09 11:17 PM
Installing pipe boots on roof. was cutting cast iron pipe in attic Mikepier Home Repair 4 September 27th 07 01:37 AM
Shopping for small angle grinder RichK Home Repair 7 June 24th 06 05:50 AM
Cutting Angle Iron Pete C UK diy 20 August 22nd 05 08:13 PM
Use for small angle grinders? Rex B Metalworking 24 March 10th 05 02:40 PM