Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default carbide rods

http://xr-carbide.en.alibaba.com

Dear sir ,we can provide carbide products for you
Our company specializes in producing brazed tips, indexable inserts
and shims, mining buttons and inserts, drawing dies, wear-resistant
and corrosion-resistant parts such as tips, rods, plates, balls,
rings, bars, nozzles, impact of drilling-chips, carpentry cutters, non-
standard structural parts, and other related products.
We have first level carbide products in China. If you need any kind of
our products you can contact me.we can provide some samples for you
for free if you would like to pay the freight . You can try our sample
first.After that you will see the quality of our products.

Zhuzhou xiangrui cemented carbide co.ltd
http://xr-carbide.en.alibaba.com
T:86-0733-2881510
F:86-0733-2882131
M:86-13272417020

carbide rods.
We have more than 20 types of
$B&5(B1.0$B!_(B100
$B&5(B1.5$B!_(B100
$B&5(B2.0$B!_(B100
$B&5(B2.35$B!_(B38.5
$B&5(B2.5$B!_(B100
$B&5(B3$B!_(B38.5120
$B&5(B3.5$B!_(B38.5120
$B&5(B4.0$B!_(B40120
$B&5(B4.5$B!_(B40120
$B&5(B5.0$B!_(B40120
$B&5(B5.5$B!_(B40120
$B&5(B6.5$B!_(B40120
$B&5(B7.0$B!_(B40150
And so on The diameter :
1.5,2.0,2.5,3.0,3.5,2.35,4.0,4.5,5.0,5.5,6.0,6.5,a nd many other kinds
The length:100,38.5,110,400,200,and many other kinds .

Degree of finishing is over grade 9,diameter to lerance :-0.0013
Materail inculdes K10,K20,K30 and k40F

Carbide Insert and Carbide Depot [email protected] Metalworking 1 November 23rd 07 06:37 PM
Flexible rods Scabbydug UK diy 8 October 15th 07 06:52 AM
How much of Dillon's Carbide dies are Carbide? Clark Magnuson Metalworking 4 September 5th 07 04:59 AM
FA::BallBushing,Phase2,Silicone Carbide/Urathan Wheels&Blocks,GermanSilver Rods and more James E. Baldock Metalworking 0 November 2nd 03 03:38 PM
tungsten carbide and carbide Kori Metalworking 4 August 1st 03 06:13 PM