Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Michelle Obama wears $540 designer sneakers to food bank

As any Republican concoction, the story is likely false.

However, as a general note, there are some advantages to being rich,
like the Obama family. Examples of such advantages are being able to
wear $540 sneakers to food banks, being able to buy expensive tools,
nice homes, etc.

While some rich people would merely flaunt their wealth and blather
endlessly abolut "self reliance" and other self serving principles,
others tend to still help others, such as by helping food banks.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ignoramus32307" wrote in message
As any Republican concoction, the story is likely false.

However, as a general note, there are some advantages to being rich,
like the Obama family. Examples of such advantages are being able to
wear $540 sneakers to food banks, being able to buy expensive tools,
nice homes, etc.

While some rich people would merely flaunt their wealth and blather
endlessly abolut "self reliance" and other self serving principles,
others tend to still help others, such as by helping food banks.

Seems to me, the term "helping food banks" would certainly entail donating
at least as much as the cost of a pair of sneakers. Even cheapies.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 03 May 2009 13:08:20 -0500, Ignoramus32307
wrote:

As any Republican concoction, the story is likely false.

However, as a general note, there are some advantages to being rich,
like the Obama family. Examples of such advantages are being able to
wear $540 sneakers to food banks, being able to buy expensive tools,
nice homes, etc.

While some rich people would merely flaunt their wealth and blather
endlessly abolut "self reliance" and other self serving principles,
others tend to still help others, such as by helping food banks.

So Iggy...care to post other food banks and dates she has helped out in?

Feel free to provide say...2 more?

Ill be waiting.

Chuckle

Gunner

"Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with
minimum food or water,in austere conditions, day and night. The only thing
clean on him is his weapon. He doesn't worry about what workout to do---
his rucksack weighs what it weighs, and he runs until the enemy stops chasing him.
The True Believer doesn't care 'how hard it is'; he knows he either wins or he dies.
He doesn't go home at 1700; he is home. He knows only the 'Cause.' Now, who wants to quit?"

NCOIC of the Special Forces Assessment and Selection Course in a welcome speech to new SF candidates
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

As any Republican concoction, the story is likely false.

However, as a general note, there are some advantages to being rich,
like the Obama family. Examples of such advantages are being able to
wear $540 sneakers to food banks, being able to buy expensive tools,
nice homes, etc.

While some rich people would merely flaunt their wealth and blather
endlessly abolut "self reliance" and other self serving principles,
others tend to still help others, such as by helping food banks.

So Iggy...care to post other food banks and dates she has helped out in?

Feel free to provide say...2 more?

Ill be waiting.

How about the cost of all the security involved, so she can show her
ass in public? Talk about Government waste.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

As any Republican concoction, the story is likely false.

However, as a general note, there are some advantages to being rich,
like the Obama family. Examples of such advantages are being able to
wear $540 sneakers to food banks, being able to buy expensive tools,
nice homes, etc.

While some rich people would merely flaunt their wealth and blather
endlessly abolut "self reliance" and other self serving principles,
others tend to still help others, such as by helping food banks.

So Iggy...care to post other food banks and dates she has helped out in?

She looks like she robbed the bank...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

As any Republican concoction, the story is likely false.

However, as a general note, there are some advantages to being rich,
like the Obama family. Examples of such advantages are being able to
wear $540 sneakers to food banks, being able to buy expensive tools,
nice homes, etc.

While some rich people would merely flaunt their wealth and blather
endlessly abolut "self reliance" and other self serving principles,
others tend to still help others, such as by helping food banks.

So Iggy...care to post other food banks and dates she has helped out in?

Feel free to provide say...2 more?

Ill be waiting.

How about the cost of all the security involved, so she can show her
ass in public? Talk about Government waste.

Searched in vain for your petty sniping at Laura Bush, can you send me a
link to this?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 04 May 2009 12:21:01 -0400, Stuart Wheaton
wrote:

wrote:

As any Republican concoction, the story is likely false.

However, as a general note, there are some advantages to being rich,
like the Obama family. Examples of such advantages are being able to
wear $540 sneakers to food banks, being able to buy expensive tools,
nice homes, etc.

While some rich people would merely flaunt their wealth and blather
endlessly abolut "self reliance" and other self serving principles,
others tend to still help others, such as by helping food banks.

So Iggy...care to post other food banks and dates she has helped out in?

Feel free to provide say...2 more?

Ill be waiting.

How about the cost of all the security involved, so she can show her
ass in public? Talk about Government waste.

Searched in vain for your petty sniping at Laura Bush, can you send me a
link to this?

Say Stuart...thats Mrs Obama we are talking about.

Mrs Bush is back in Texas I believe.

Now about those other 2 examples of Obamassiahs old lady working at
other food banks?

Are you claiming she did, or did not?

Gunner

"Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with
minimum food or water,in austere conditions, day and night. The only thing
clean on him is his weapon. He doesn't worry about what workout to do---
his rucksack weighs what it weighs, and he runs until the enemy stops chasing him.
The True Believer doesn't care 'how hard it is'; he knows he either wins or he dies.
He doesn't go home at 1700; he is home. He knows only the 'Cause.' Now, who wants to quit?"

NCOIC of the Special Forces Assessment and Selection Course in a welcome speech to new SF candidates
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stuart Wheaton wrote:

wrote:

As any Republican concoction, the story is likely false.

However, as a general note, there are some advantages to being rich,
like the Obama family. Examples of such advantages are being able to
wear $540 sneakers to food banks, being able to buy expensive tools,
nice homes, etc.

While some rich people would merely flaunt their wealth and blather
endlessly abolut "self reliance" and other self serving principles,
others tend to still help others, such as by helping food banks.

So Iggy...care to post other food banks and dates she has helped out in?

Feel free to provide say...2 more?

Ill be waiting.

How about the cost of all the security involved, so she can show her
ass in public? Talk about Government waste.

Searched in vain for your petty sniping at Laura Bush, can you send me a
link to this?

Sniping would be to say we elected 'Alfred E Neuman' for president,
after he got a good tan.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Stuart Wheaton wrote:
wrote:

[...]

I still cannot find any of your petty complaints about Laura Bush,
acting as first lady, surely if you feel Mrs. Obama's activities are too
costly, you felt the same about the security and other costs for Mrs.
Bush, please show me where you whined about that. Thanks.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stuart Wheaton wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Stuart Wheaton wrote:
wrote:

[...]

I can find plenty of yours, but no one cares. In fact, they don't
even care if you are still breathing. Any politician that expends the
amount it cost for a dog and pony show like that is wasting taxpayer
money. They could have served steak dinners for the cost of security,
for her to have her photo op. As far as laura Bush, I don't remember
ever seeing or hearing of her at a dog & pony show like Obama. I spent
two years of Bush's term confined to bed, and missed a hell of a lot of
news because I didn't have TV or take the newspaper.

The Governor of the State of Florida visited our Veteran's park a
while back. There were over 20 plainclothes security officers, along
with a lot of local police and deputies. How do I know? I take
pictures at the evens and the director of security showed me their ID,
and I spotted the communications equipment on the others. They also
wanted copies of every photo.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Stuart Wheaton wrote:
Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Stuart Wheaton wrote:
wrote:

[...]

SO, yuou are in the tank and hate anything any Obama does... Got it,
filing you where you belong...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stuart Wheaton wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Stuart Wheaton wrote:
Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Stuart Wheaton wrote:
wrote:

[...]

Yawn. What a nut job.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 06 May 2009 01:17:39 -0400, Stuart Wheaton
wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Stuart Wheaton wrote:
Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Stuart Wheaton wrote:
wrote:

[...]

And it would appear that Stuart is the Obamas "token homosexual"

Shrug. His being gay..nothing wrong with him being victim of a birth
defect.

On the other hand..his being a buffoonish Leftard..for that there is no
excuse.