Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default RNC sits in bunker and sulks as poor losers always do

On May 1, 7:15*pm, "Basil Karlo" wrote:
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

Troll.

You mean troll telling the Truth. ;)

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
On May 1, 7:15 pm, "Basil Karlo" wrote:
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

Troll.

You mean troll telling the Truth. ;)

TMT

Why do you keep posting your stupid ass spam in our group you stupid ****
liberal gun hating Obama dick sucking spam monkey? Go back to your survival
kooks and tell them all about your limp wristed fag loving global warming
gun grabbing ideas. ****ing nitwit.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On May 1, 10:31*pm, "Pig Brick" wrote:
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

On May 1, 7:15 pm, "Basil Karlo" wrote:
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

Troll.

You mean troll telling the Truth. ;)

TMT

Why do you keep posting your stupid ass spam in our group you stupid ****
liberal gun hating Obama dick sucking spam monkey? Go back to your survival
kooks and tell them all about your limp wristed fag loving global warming
gun grabbing ideas. ****ing nitwit.

Yeah Gunner...err I mean Basil...why are you posting all this stupid
ass spam in our group you stupid ****
liberal gun hating Obama dick sucking spam monkey? Go back to your
survival
kooks and tell them all about your limp wristed fag loving global
warming
gun grabbing ideas. ****ing nitwit.

Try leaving rec.crafts.metalworking alone.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

[...]

**** off troll. You are the one bringing this crap to r.c.m. Why the ****
are you cross-posting this **** here? Do you think we're all stupid in here
like in your kook groups? Your headers prove it's you, ass-face. I was
giving you the benefit of the doubt, but it is you , like the others have
said. Now **** off troll.

From: Too_Many_Tools
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 20:24:27 -0700 (PDT)

Nice winger attempt Basil with the redirection but no cigar.

I am assume you are using one of the few sites that allow one to
falsify headers..since I have seen this before by another spammer.

I am deliberately avoiding rec.crafts.metalworking with dribble out of
respect...just as I am responding to your hateful post.

Since you feel the need to crosspost to rec.crafts.metalworking you
obviously are a regular.

Now who is a regular who likes to post winger dribble?

A mighty short list.

Have a great liberal day. ;)

TMT