Cliff

Default OT Bush moved to bunker

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 12:51:24 -0500, "John Scheldroup"
wrote:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washing...27-alarm_x.htm

"There was an indication that an aircraft has entered the no-fly zone,"
White House press secretary Scott McClellan said. "There's an investigation
to determine what it really was."

http://www.kochanowicz.com/images/TheBirds2.JPG

The last known time Bush was taken to the underground shelter was on the
night of the Sept. 11, 2001

http://www.dvduell.de/screenshots/vo...rc2_022_51.jpg
"They are either for me or are "terrorists".

BTW, Seemed like Cheney got the better bunker. Has a larger
staff?

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...0050415-5.html

President Participates in Social Security Roundtable in Ohio

[
THE PRESIDENT: By the way, I went to West Virginia the other day and
saw the asset base of the so-called Social Security trust: You know
what, it was about four or five file cabinets full of paper.
(Laughter.) It was the IOU left behind from one hand of government to
the other hand of government.
]

Plan A is to let/make you buy ("invest in") those worthless bonds
.... a "conservative investment" .....

The issue confronting the Social Security system is an issue for young workers,
young people coming up. One time I was having a discussion and the person said,
I saw a survey -- I said, oh, yeah, what did it say? It said young workers like
me are more likely to see -- think we're more likely to see a UFO than get a
Social Security check. (Laughter.) That may be pretty close to accurate.

Accurate ??

So clearly it helps to go hide in the basement waiting to see either. (More Laughter.)

--
Cliff

You posted: " BTW, Seemed like Cheney got the better bunker. Has a
larger
staff?"

Idiot, if you read the CNN report you would have realized that Cheney
didn't even arrive at the White House until the alarm event was over!

I'm getting a bit frustrated by the posts from some of you clueless
Bush and Cheney bashers who increasingly provide evidence that the
facts don't concern them, and that they have absolutely no connection
with reality.

Harry C.

Cliff

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 21:22:30 GMT, "J. R. Carroll"
wrote:

I think our President might be a little "nervous in the service".
What if his news conference this evening were to announce the preemptive
bombing of North Korean nuclear sites?

IF he changed his mind and did not abrogate all those prior
agreements & treaties then North Korea would have had their
nuclear powerplants that they so badly need.

Seems like keeping people in misery is a thing he loves
(and without the claimed threat of Notth Korea attacking an
Aleutian Island his ~ trillion dollar added deficit secret black
anti-missile Star Wars II scheme might not get funded ...)
--
Cliff
CFisher

WAIT!!! How do you know about the secret black anti-missile Star Wars II
scheme!!!??!!

wrote:

I think our President might be a little "nervous in the service".
What if his news conference this evening were to announce the preemptive
bombing of North Korean nuclear sites?

IF he changed his mind and did not abrogate all those prior
agreements & treaties then North Korea would have had their
nuclear powerplants that they so badly need.

Seems like keeping people in misery is a thing he loves
(and without the claimed threat of Notth Korea attacking an
Aleutian Island his ~ trillion dollar added deficit secret black
anti-missile Star Wars II scheme might not get funded ...)
--
Cliff

Pol: More outdoorsmen support Kerry than Bush Florida Patriot Woodworking 0 October 22nd 04 09:36 PM
Bush dishonesty: Falsely denies owning timber company (during debate) Florida Patriot Woodworking 28 October 15th 04 10:06 PM
GW Bush dalecue Metalworking 3 September 6th 04 10:49 PM
OT-I ain't No senator's son... Gunner Metalworking 378 February 15th 04 04:30 AM
OT NEVER Forget!!! Davoud Woodworking 57 September 15th 03 02:43 AM