Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Pigs fly?

I didn't believe that pigs can fly, but they said something on the news
about "Swine Flew".

LLoyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 10:20:25 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

I didn't believe that pigs can fly, but they said something on the news
about "Swine Flew".

LLoyd

ewwwww!!!!

Gunner

"Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with
minimum food or water,in austere conditions, day and night. The only thing
clean on him is his weapon. He doesn't worry about what workout to do---
his rucksack weighs what it weighs, and he runs until the enemy stops chasing him.
The True Believer doesn't care 'how hard it is'; he knows he either wins or he dies.
He doesn't go home at 1700; he is home. He knows only the 'Cause.' Now, who wants to quit?"

NCOIC of the Special Forces Assessment and Selection Course in a welcome speech to new SF candidates
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:
I didn't believe that pigs can fly, but they said something on the news
about "Swine Flew".

That was pretty punny.

Pete

--
Pete Snell
Department of Physics
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:

I didn't believe that pigs can fly, but they said something on the news
about "Swine Flew".

LLoyd

http://www.sendbread.com/breads.htm

Their breads are the most delicious I've ever tasted.

Pricey, but you get what you pay for.

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 13:39:31 -0400, jeff_wisnia
wrote:

Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:

I didn't believe that pigs can fly, but they said something on the news
about "Swine Flew".

LLoyd

http://www.sendbread.com/breads.htm

Their breads are the most delicious I've ever tasted.

I eat enough of their whole wheat poppy seed bread that I wonder if I
could pass a **** test for opiates.

Borealis is another good NE bakery, though not as widely avaialable as
Pigs Fly. French peasant is my favorite.
http://www.borealisbreads.com/field_guide_3.shtml

--
Ned Simmons

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 13:39:31 -0400, the infamous jeff_wisnia
scrawled the following:

Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:

I didn't believe that pigs can fly, but they said something on the news
about "Swine Flew".

LLoyd

http://www.sendbread.com/breads.htm

Their breads are the most delicious I've ever tasted.

Pricey, but you get what you pay for.

Egad! $9 a loaf? I could buy 3 Artisan loaves from local bakers for
that and get good, fresh-baked bread ta die for.

Hmm, their sweatshirts are $35 (to advertise for THEM?), so everything
there is overpriced.

I do splurge on good sandwich bread. $3 a loaf for Franz hazelnut
bread. It's a whole food in itself, besides being truly yummy.
http://usbakery.com/index.php?page=o...stern-hazelnut

No matter how hard you try, you cannot baptize a cat.
----------------------------
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:

I didn't believe that pigs can fly, but they said something on the news
about "Swine Flew".

LLoyd

http://www.sendbread.com/breads.htm

Their breads are the most delicious I've ever tasted.

Pricey, but you get what you pay for.

Egad! $9 a loaf? I could buy 3 Artisan loaves from local bakers for
that and get good, fresh-baked bread ta die for.

Yikes, I didn't see that. It's $3-$3.50 a loaf locally in the
supermarket.

--
Ned Simmons
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Pete Snell wrote:
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:

I didn't believe that pigs can fly, but they said something on the
news about "Swine Flew".

That was pretty punny.

Pete

Punny enough to make me write a lim:

I wonder if it could be true,
But known by not more that a few,
That pigs leave their sty,
On the day they can fly,
And that's why they call it swine flew.

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 13:36:02 -0400, Pete Snell wrote:

Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:
I didn't believe that pigs can fly, but they said something on the news
about "Swine Flew".

That was pretty punny.

Pete

Has nobody heard about the female airline passenger who smuggled her
little pet potbelly on board then, after takeoff, insisted that it
needed to stretch it's little legs? Well written up a couple years
ago.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 10:20:25 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

I didn't believe that pigs can fly, but they said something on the news
about "Swine Flew".

That means we'll see nationalized health care.
....or maybe it means that somebody decided to sell their ex-husband's
Miller Dynasty TIG thingy for $100 on my local Craigslist...see ya,
gotta go check.

RWL