Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Pigs fly?

On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 13:39:31 -0400, the infamous jeff_wisnia
scrawled the following:

Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:

I didn't believe that pigs can fly, but they said something on the news
about "Swine Flew".

LLoyd

http://www.sendbread.com/breads.htm

Their breads are the most delicious I've ever tasted.

Pricey, but you get what you pay for.

Egad! $9 a loaf? I could buy 3 Artisan loaves from local bakers for
that and get good, fresh-baked bread ta die for.

Hmm, their sweatshirts are $35 (to advertise for THEM?), so everything
there is overpriced.

I do splurge on good sandwich bread. $3 a loaf for Franz hazelnut
bread. It's a whole food in itself, besides being truly yummy.
http://usbakery.com/index.php?page=o...stern-hazelnut

No matter how hard you try, you cannot baptize a cat.