Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cleaning an HVLP gun

I picked up a used Campbell Hausfeld HV2500 2-stage turbine and HVLP
gun, but without manuals.

I've never owned this type of rig and it didn't come with a manual or
parts breakdown. I wasn't able to find parts breakdowns or
instructions for the gun, and only a very brief description of the
turbine at the manufacturer's web site, so I'm flying blind.

I'd like to thoroughly clean the passages of the gun AND its exterior.
It's been used with a variety of paints and stains. What's a good /
safe way to clean this?

Thanks
RWL

Bissell Cleaning and alternative cleaning liquids noname[_3_] UK diy 1 August 16th 08 09:04 AM
DIY HVLP Bill Stock Woodworking 6 September 27th 06 11:53 AM
HVLP vs. ? Jonesy Woodworking 9 August 31st 06 12:13 AM
Slate Floor Cleaning / Waxing -- Sealed? Problem with white crud on surface after cleaning... Jamie Dolan Home Repair 4 August 21st 06 03:39 AM