Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default completely OT antidote to the darned politcal blather taking up this group

This has absolutely nothing to do with metal working, nothing at all - but
it made me feel good about something for a change instead of being filled
with invective.

http://soonereyo.blip.tv/#1826380

--
Bill
www.wbnoble.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 9 Apr 2009 21:39:58 -0700, "Bill Noble"
wrote:

This has absolutely nothing to do with metal working, nothing at all - but
it made me feel good about something for a change instead of being filled
with invective.

http://soonereyo.blip.tv/#1826380

Good one, Bill.

Here's another bit of cheer:
http://members.goldengate.net/dforem...ent2008---.wmv

6 meg download.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Boy, you guys and your recommendations are just what I needed!
My wife and I decided to even keep the radio off this morning because of the
deluge of crisis and crime.
What a breathtaking change of pace to celebrate talent and enthusiasm!
Many Thanks for the welcome breather!!!!
Chet

wrote:

This has absolutely nothing to do with metal working, nothing at all - but
it made me feel good about something for a change instead of being filled
with invective.

http://soonereyo.blip.tv/#1826380

Good one, Bill.

Here's another bit of cheer:
http://members.goldengate.net/dforem...ent2008---.wmv

6 meg download.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Bill Noble wrote:
This has absolutely nothing to do with metal working, nothing at all - but
it made me feel good about something for a change instead of being filled
with invective.

http://soonereyo.blip.tv/#1826380

Thats the best use of a basket ball floor I've ever seen.
:-)
...lew...