Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 90% of Mexican guns from the US? Horsehit!!

cavelamb wrote:

My little Bersa came from Argentina!

It's just a cheapie little squirt gun, but it's nicely made,
and surprisingly accurate.

I have a Bersa 95 in .380, thousands of rounds later it is still holding up fine.

Wes
--

It is 100 times safer for your child to visit a home with a
gun in it than a swimming pool. Something to think about.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:
cavelamb wrote:

My little Bersa came from Argentina!

It's just a cheapie little squirt gun, but it's nicely made,
and surprisingly accurate.

I have a Bersa 95 in .380, thousands of rounds later it is still holding up fine.

Wes
--

The same. Nice little pistol.

Well made (machined metal! WE on topic - sorta)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 04 Apr 2009 23:28:24 -0500, cavelamb
wrote:

Wes wrote:
cavelamb wrote:

My little Bersa came from Argentina!

It's just a cheapie little squirt gun, but it's nicely made,
and surprisingly accurate.

I have a Bersa 95 in .380, thousands of rounds later it is still holding up fine.

Wes
--

The same. Nice little pistol.

Well made (machined metal! WE on topic - sorta)

Have you seen the Micro Desert Eagle .380? I fondled one today. Very
nice piece of work, also quite pricey. Excellent DA trigger. It did
not follow me home.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Wes wrote:
cavelamb wrote:

My little Bersa came from Argentina!

It's just a cheapie little squirt gun, but it's nicely made,
and surprisingly accurate.
I have a Bersa 95 in .380, thousands of rounds later it is still holding up fine.

Wes
--

The same. Nice little pistol.

Well made (machined metal! WE on topic - sorta)

Have you seen the Micro Desert Eagle .380? I fondled one today. Very
nice piece of work, also quite pricey. Excellent DA trigger. It did
not follow me home.

No, don't think I've seen that one.
But sorry it didn't follow you home...

I picked out the Bersa at the San Antonio gun show one summer.
It was the smallest thing I could find that I could get my whole hand on.
And the price was way right.

I've probably put maybe 1000 rounds through it.
(Back when bullets were cheap. .380 is really high now!)

I think going to the range is a great dating idea!

When a girl get her hands on 'the power' for the first time,
well, no telling what else might happen...

Richard (with very fond memories...)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 05 Apr 2009 02:34:02 -0500, cavelamb
wrote:

I picked out the Bersa at the San Antonio gun show one summer.
It was the smallest thing I could find that I could get my whole hand on.
And the price was way right.

I've handled one of those. I liked it.

I've probably put maybe 1000 rounds through it.
(Back when bullets were cheap. .380 is really high now!)

That's just nuts. .380 is a 9mm short, 2mm shorter than 9mmp with a
lighter bullet -- and ammo costs nearly double. I never thought
reloading .380 would make any sense, but last summer ammo prices rose
to where the amortization time for the dies dropped to under 1 year.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I picked out the Bersa at the San Antonio gun show one summer.
It was the smallest thing I could find that I could get my whole hand on.
And the price was way right.

I've handled one of those. I liked it.
I've probably put maybe 1000 rounds through it.
(Back when bullets were cheap. .380 is really high now!)

That's just nuts. .380 is a 9mm short, 2mm shorter than 9mmp with a
lighter bullet -- and ammo costs nearly double. I never thought
reloading .380 would make any sense, but last summer ammo prices rose
to where the amortization time for the dies dropped to under 1 year.

Best guess?

Supply and demand.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

cavelamb wrote:

The same. Nice little pistol.

Well made (machined metal! WE on topic - sorta)

It was fairly inexpensive purchased during a time I was concerned that I did have someone
that wanted to do me harm.

Given the small size, it gives respectable feedback, recoil wise when you touch it off.
Magazines are a bit pricey.

I've shot Lee 102g cast bullets and jacketed out of it. Nice thing about a blow back
action is the barrel has no links or bushings. I always shoot better with it or my .357
Ruger Security Six target model.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

Sly Mexican Mortimer Schnerd, RN Woodworking 0 June 27th 06 06:07 AM
Mexican Furniture Ed_Zep UK diy 6 November 22nd 05 02:22 PM
Mexican Needs Hugs MilkyWhy Home Repair 3 January 27th 05 07:38 PM
If Guns Were Outlawed, Only Bad Dogs Would Have Guns Joe Metalworking 0 September 9th 04 07:50 PM