Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default 90% of Mexican guns from the US? Horsehit!!

Don Foreman wrote:
On Sat, 04 Apr 2009 23:28:24 -0500, cavelamb
wrote:

Wes wrote:
cavelamb wrote:

My little Bersa came from Argentina!

It's just a cheapie little squirt gun, but it's nicely made,
and surprisingly accurate.
I have a Bersa 95 in .380, thousands of rounds later it is still holding up fine.

Wes
--

The same. Nice little pistol.

Well made (machined metal! WE on topic - sorta)

Have you seen the Micro Desert Eagle .380? I fondled one today. Very
nice piece of work, also quite pricey. Excellent DA trigger. It did
not follow me home.

No, don't think I've seen that one.
But sorry it didn't follow you home...

I picked out the Bersa at the San Antonio gun show one summer.
It was the smallest thing I could find that I could get my whole hand on.
And the price was way right.

I've probably put maybe 1000 rounds through it.
(Back when bullets were cheap. .380 is really high now!)

I think going to the range is a great dating idea!

When a girl get her hands on 'the power' for the first time,
well, no telling what else might happen...

Richard (with very fond memories...)