Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default short 3 weight rod

"SaPeIsMa" wrote:

cost, I gave it a
home in the gun safe. You fly fishermen spend a lot of money on your fish
sticks.

Yah
And when you consider that it's all about outwitting an animal with a brain
the size of a peppercorn, you have to wonder about their sanity.

I tend to float worms ahead of me on whatever tackle I have at hand. But then, I live in
the sticks in a doublewide. I do have good dental work though.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
"SaPeIsMa" wrote:

cost, I gave it a
home in the gun safe. You fly fishermen spend a lot of money on your
fish
sticks.

Yah
And when you consider that it's all about outwitting an animal with a
brain
the size of a peppercorn, you have to wonder about their sanity.

I tend to float worms ahead of me on whatever tackle I have at hand.

Philistine. g

--
Ed Huntress

But then, I live in
the sticks in a doublewide. I do have good dental work though.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

TV with short circuit - how do I find the short? news.verizon.net[_2_] Electronics Repair 19 October 15th 08 01:35 AM
Short firing -- how short is short? Ian Chard UK diy 2 December 11th 06 08:15 PM
Weight of old Unisaw? sailor Woodworking 13 September 3rd 06 01:32 AM
weight? Bernard Arnest Metalworking 10 April 16th 06 11:26 PM
Adiabatic short-circuit compliance on very short short-circuits Will Dean UK diy 17 August 23rd 05 12:03 PM