Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default FS -- 1968 Quincy 390 compressor

This compressor seems to have a 20 HP motor. Nameplate on the motor is
erased, but what I know is that my phase converter cannot bring it up
to speed with a 30 ft 12 gauge cable. But ut runs and makes the right
sounds. Has all kinds of neat features.

Chicagoland area.

Price is $800.

It is shown on the truck on this webpage

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Loot/Loot-0009.jpg

Note that this is a cash only, local pickup price.
posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Sold.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ignoramus12193" wrote in message
Sold.

--
Due to extreme spam originating from Google Groups, and their
inattention

When I saw this picture I thought it was the neighbor lady and she is saying
"Just what has that man dragged home this time?" :) /Loot-0010.jpg
Steve