Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus12193 Ignoramus12193 is offline

Default FS -- 1968 Quincy 390 compressor

Sold.

On 2009-03-28, Ignoramus20021 wrote:
This compressor seems to have a 20 HP motor. Nameplate on the motor is
erased, but what I know is that my phase converter cannot bring it up
to speed with a 30 ft 12 gauge cable. But ut runs and makes the right
sounds. Has all kinds of neat features.

Chicagoland area.

Price is $800.

It is shown on the truck on this webpage

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Loot/Loot-0009.jpg

Note that this is a cash only, local pickup price.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/