Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How about ...

Y'all ploink that damn troll ? I guess I should recognize his style from
the subject headers .

On topic - we're slow at the cabinet shop right now , which gives me more
time to play with my toys . I think tomorrow I might start a foam mold for
casting a toolpost grinder . Got some design ideas for one that integrates a
motor mount / spindle bore / mount to the compound slide .
To be cast of OCHium (Old Chevy Headium) .
--
Snag
every answer

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Terry Coombs wrote:
Y'all ploink that damn troll ? I guess I should recognize his style from
the subject headers .

On topic - we're slow at the cabinet shop right now , which gives me more
time to play with my toys . I think tomorrow I might start a foam mold for
casting a toolpost grinder . Got some design ideas for one that integrates a
motor mount / spindle bore / mount to the compound slide .
To be cast of OCHium (Old Chevy Headium) .

Pictures please. We need all the stand-up
metalworking we can get.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Jim Stewart wrote:
Terry Coombs wrote:
Y'all ploink that damn troll ? I guess I should recognize his
style from the subject headers .

On topic - we're slow at the cabinet shop right now , which gives
me more time to play with my toys . I think tomorrow I might start a
foam mold for casting a toolpost grinder . Got some design ideas for
one that integrates a motor mount / spindle bore / mount to the
compound slide . To be cast of OCHium (Old Chevy Headium) .

Pictures please. We need all the stand-up
metalworking we can get.

I'll post some snapshots in the dropbox when I've got a pattern made .
First thing I gotta do is decide if I can use a motor I have (1/3 hp from an
old drill press) or if I gotta buy/salvage one . Had a treadmill motor that
woulda been perfect - until the BBQ grill/smoker had a little creosote fire
that spread ...
--
Snag
every answer

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Terry Coombs" wrote in message
.. .
Y'all ploink that damn troll ? I guess I should recognize his style from
the subject headers .

On topic - we're slow at the cabinet shop right now , which gives me more
time to play with my toys . I think tomorrow I might start a foam mold for
casting a toolpost grinder . Got some design ideas for one that integrates
a motor mount / spindle bore / mount to the compound slide .
To be cast of OCHium (Old Chevy Headium) .
--
Snag
every answer
leads to another
question

One of the handiest holders I made for my QC holds an air die grinder.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Buerste wrote:
"Terry Coombs" wrote in message
.. .
Y'all ploink that damn troll ? I guess I should recognize his style
from the subject headers .

On topic - we're slow at the cabinet shop right now , which gives
me more time to play with my toys . I think tomorrow I might start a
foam mold for casting a toolpost grinder . Got some design ideas for
one that integrates a motor mount / spindle bore / mount to the
compound slide . To be cast of OCHium (Old Chevy Headium) .
--
Snag
every answer
leads to another
question

One of the handiest holders I made for my QC holds an air die grinder.

I haven't made a QC yet , waiting on a chunk of CRS to arrive from a
friend who works in a machine shop . I do have a hi-speed airmotor thouh ,
I've been using it as a plastic laminate trimmer . Thanks for the idea !
--
Snag
every answer