Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default How about ...

Buerste wrote:
"Terry Coombs" wrote in message
.. .
Y'all ploink that damn troll ? I guess I should recognize his style
from the subject headers .

On topic - we're slow at the cabinet shop right now , which gives
me more time to play with my toys . I think tomorrow I might start a
foam mold for casting a toolpost grinder . Got some design ideas for
one that integrates a motor mount / spindle bore / mount to the
compound slide . To be cast of OCHium (Old Chevy Headium) .
--
Snag
every answer

One of the handiest holders I made for my QC holds an air die grinder.

I haven't made a QC yet , waiting on a chunk of CRS to arrive from a
friend who works in a machine shop . I do have a hi-speed airmotor thouh ,
I've been using it as a plastic laminate trimmer . Thanks for the idea !
--
Snag
every answer