Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 1 dead, one injured in Miami Burger King shooting

"Libby Loo" wrote in message

"Bruce In Bangkok" wrote in message
On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 06:06:53 -0700 (PDT), Too_Many_Tools
wrote:

On Mar 25, 9:46 pm, "Libby Loo" wrote:
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

On Mar 25, 12:25 pm, Coffee's For Closers USENET2...@THE-DOMAIN-
IN.SIG wrote:
In article 0d0859ca-f13e-4323-8ae7-
,
says...

On Mar 24, 11:28=A0pm, Observer wrote:
On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 19:06:59 -0500, "Libby Loo"

wrote:
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/brea...ry/965735.html
Police said a man wearing a ski mask walked into the store
at Biscayne
Boulevard and 54th Street and demanded money from a clerk.

A customer, who has a concealed weapons permit, pulled a gun,
said
Offic=
er
Jeff Giordano, a Miami police spokesman.

The customer and robber exchanged fire.

The robber was shot dead at the scene.

The customer, who had several gunshot wounds, was taken to
Ryder
Trauma
Center in serious but stable condition, said Lt. Ignatius
Carroll,
a Miami Fire Rescue spokesman.
Customer was shot because of the intentional careless actions of
the
customer who decided to be "John Wayne".

He should be and will be sued...and the customer who was shot will
win.

Hopefully "John Wayne" has adequate liability insurance to cover
the
costs otherwise he and his family will be left penniless....we are
talking millions of dollars for this level of stupidity.

And if it found that the victim was actually shot by "John Wayne",
he
will be do jail time.

The article seems to be saying that, the "customer" who was
wounded, was the same one who shot the robber.

--
Get Credit Where Credit Is Duehttp://www.cardreport.com/
Credit Tools, Reference, and Forum

Hmm...I took it as another customer was injured.

Anyone know for sure?

TMT

Yes, everyone who read the article you posted, except you.

So Loo..do you have proof that the injured customer was "John Wayne"?

TMT

BY ROBERT SAMUELS

An afternoon shootout at a busy Burger King restaurant in Miami left a
potential robber dead and the customer who shot him seriously wounded.

The bloody event unfolded about 4 p.m. Tuesday at the restaurant at
Northeast 54th Street and Biscayne Boulevard. It was a time, employees
said, when it is usually crowded with schoolchildren and people
getting out of work early.

The robber entered wearing a ski mask. He approached a clerk, showed
his gun and demanded money, said Miami police spokesman Jeff Giordano.

A customer eyed him and the two started arguing. The customer had a
concealed-weapons permit and his gun -- and the two exchanged gunfire.
The robber crumpled to the floor and was pronounced dead at the scene.

The customer, with several gunshot wounds, was in serious but stable
condition at Jackson Memorial Hospital's Ryder Trauma Center.

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

TMT is a moron. He posted a similar account of the article, but is
confused about who shot who or who John Wayne is. The fact is that he saw
the word "gun" in a news article and like a typical lib, he could not be
bothered with actually reading the article, he tripped over his typing
fingers running to the keyboard.

He is just afraid that someone near him might actually own a gun. That
frightens him whenever he has to come out of his moms' (two of them)
basement.

"Too Many Tools" evidently doesn't include intellectual tools. I plonked
him a long time ago.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Right on Stu, I blocked him some time ago as well. He's an idiot. Ignore the
fool.
Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve Lusardi" wrote:

Right on Stu, I blocked him some time ago as well. He's an idiot. Ignore the
fool.
Steve

I see in the backscatter he also (tmt) asked about tests for drugs. Maybe TMT needs to be
tested for ability to reason before being able to connect to the internet?

I'm guilty of doing the political stuff, I don't start them and yes, TMT is in my kill
filters. I wish people would learn to trim! Then I'd seldom see his spew. It helps to
not tempt me.

Anyone that can't quickly figure out a thread is going no where and mark it ignore isn't
even trying to deal with usenet.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

TMT seems to justify his own behavior by stating that "the medications I
take are ALL prescribed by a physician." FWIW

Steve