Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default ENCO free-shipping code for March?

Bob Engelhardt writes:

Thanks, Bob

Get Free UPS Ground Shipping* on your web order of $50 or more!
Free UPS Shipping Offer Expires 3/20/09
Use Promo Code WBM9C
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Maxwell Lol wrote:
... Expires 3/20/09 ...

Aww ... missed that one. Anyone have another? Bob
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Bob Engelhardt wrote:

Maxwell Lol wrote:
... Expires 3/20/09 ...

Aww ... missed that one. Anyone have another? Bob

WEBPM9, for orders over $25 until 3/31/09
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Bruno wrote:
WEBPM9, for orders over $25 until 3/31/09

Great - I didn't even have to pad my order up to $50 G.
Thanks,
Bob
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Bruno wrote:

Bob Engelhardt wrote:

Maxwell Lol wrote:
... Expires 3/20/09 ...

Aww ... missed that one. Anyone have another? Bob

WEBPM9, for orders over $25 until 3/31/09

MSC has a 40% off MWMANIA40X for today only. 3/25

Of course you pay for shipping and they are taxable in many states.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller