Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jeffrey M. Borning

Default Enco March free shipping?

Does anyone have the Promo Code for March free shipping from Enco?

Thanks,
Jeff Borning

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Stewart

Jeffrey M. Borning wrote:
Does anyone have the Promo Code for March free shipping from Enco?

The feb one worked fine for me last Sunday

WEBNRFB6

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Siggy

WEBRN36

"Jeffrey M. Borning" wrote in message
news
Does anyone have the Promo Code for March free shipping from Enco?

Thanks,
Jeff Borning

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ron Thompson

WEBRN36

"Jeffrey M. Borning" wrote in message
news
Does anyone have the Promo Code for March free shipping from Enco?

Thanks,
Jeff Borning

I just received a March ad that has a code of RN36FS for free UPS shipping of
$50 or more.
The fine print says:
Valid only in the 48 contiguous United States for ground shipping, 125 lb weight
limit.
Good on phone orders or online.

Ron Thompson

http://www.plansandprojects.com
My hobby pages are he

Severe stupidity is self correcting, but mild stupidity is rampant in the land.
-Ron Thompson

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Siggy

Interesting. I just placed an order on Wed with the WEBRN36 and it worked
fine. According to the email I received, this code is good through
3/31/2006 for orders of $50 or higher.

Robert

"Ron Thompson" wrote in message
WEBRN36

"Jeffrey M. Borning" wrote in message
news
Does anyone have the Promo Code for March free shipping from Enco?

Thanks,
Jeff Borning

I just received a March ad that has a code of RN36FS for free UPS shipping
of
$50 or more.
The fine print says:
Valid only in the 48 contiguous United States for ground shipping, 125 lb
weight
limit.
Good on phone orders or online.

Ron Thompson
On the Beautiful Florida Space Coast, right beside the Kennedy Space
Center, USA