Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I was bored in TIG class and made this (pictures)

On Sat, 21 Mar 2009 14:54:09 -0500, Ignoramus24339
wrote:

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Weld...ilroad-Bridge/

This is a toy bridge for kids railroads. Compatible with HO scales of
steam engines.

Neat. I keep a small supply of assorted welding and brazing rods in
various sizes from .040" up thru 1/4" in steel, stainless and brass.
Very handy stuff for little projects like this.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Weld...ilroad-Bridge/

This is a toy bridge for kids railroads. Compatible with HO scales of
steam engines.

Neat. I keep a small supply of assorted welding and brazing rods in
various sizes from .040" up thru 1/4" in steel, stainless and brass.
Very handy stuff for little projects like this.

That ER70S stuff is very unique. Great wire, straight and not coiled,
and welds very well.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/