Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Talked with DoN

On 2009-03-16, David Lesher wrote:
"DoN. Nichols" writes:

As for the turret -- I have to apply three different eyedrops
four times a day for the next two weeks or so. We were talking about
ways to automate the eye drop application so my wife didn't have to
operate the timer while I put in the drops. (I have to let each drop
rest in the eye for one minute before going on to the next one.)

My idea was to bolt the monitor on the ceiling above the bed, with the
turret dropper right above the eye....

Somehow DoN didn't like the idea......

Well ... it might have worked with prior planning -- but I'm
under doctor's orders to not lift anything over 20 pounds for a couple
of weeks, so it is too late to implement it. :-) Something about an
overhead monitor gives me room for a second monitor beside it, so I can
run the computer in double-headed mode -- nice for CAD work, one screen
for the drawing, and the other for the command menus and lines.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564

Talked with DoN DoN. Nichols Metalworking 0 March 17th 09 12:42 AM
Talked with DoN Wes[_2_] Metalworking 0 March 16th 09 09:52 PM
It kicked, you talked, yet Maify never wastefully lived between the autumn. Walker Woodworking 0 June 27th 06 10:38 AM