Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The Bush Economy, Economic crisis 'not as bad as we think'

Libby Loo wrote:
McCain said the economy was fundamentally strong. The libs freaked out
when they heard that. Mainly the unemployed ones, but so did many
liberal baristas and burger flippers (ie. Too_Many_Rulz).

Now Obama backtracks as he sees that the Bush economy is still going
strong, 3 days in a row of record gains for the DOW. As much as Obama
tries to claim ownership, he simply is having a difficult time trying to
convince people that he is the one in charge now. It must be those
droopy pants. Time to pull up your pants!

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Obama: Economic crisis 'not as bad as we think'

Mar 12 05:49 PM US/Eastern
By JIM KUHNHENN
Associated Press Writer

WASHINGTON (AP) - Confronting misgivings, even in his own party,
President Barack Obama mounted a stout defense of his blueprint to
overhaul the economy Thursday, declaring the national crisis is "not as
bad as we think" and his plans will speed recovery.

Bush economy?! I'm no fan of Bush, but this isn't his doing. You can
thank Clinton, Gramm, and Frank.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...C0A96F9582 60
http://losangeles.injuryboard.com/mi...oogleid=242468
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...pagewanted=all
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Peter Franks" wrote in message
Libby Loo wrote:
[...]

If the democrats had not been able to sell a ruined economy, they never
would have won the election.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Libby Loo wrote:
McCain said the economy was fundamentally strong. The libs freaked out
when they heard that. Mainly the unemployed ones, but so did many

Even McCain sheepishly backpedaled on his dumb remark.

Now Obama backtracks as he sees that the Bush economy is still going
strong, 3 days in a row of record gains for the DOW.

Three days. Where do you get "still" from?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 00:55:28 -0400, "Buerste" wrote:

If the democrats had not been able to sell a ruined economy, they never
would have won the election.

If he last lot hadn't destroyed the economy, it wouldn't have been so cheap at
the sale...

Mark Rand
RTFM
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mar 12, 10:10*pm, Peter Franks wrote:
Libby Loo wrote:
[...]

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...123BF932A2575A...

Not bad?

Want to tell that to the millions who have lost their homes, their
jobs and their retirement?

Try it...they will likely kick the crap out of you.

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?
res=9C0DE7DB153EF933A0575A...http://losangeles.injuryboard.com/mi...subprime-mess-
and...http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...123BF932A2575A...

Not bad?

Want to tell that to the millions who have lost their homes, their
jobs and their retirement?

Try it...they will likely kick the crap out of you.

TMT

A huge muscle bound man in a pink tutu would look ridiculous but may kick
the crap out of you if you tell him so, but he'd still look ridiculous. Or
another way to say it, the truth is the truth whether telling it gets the
crap kicked out of you or not.

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I agree with the OP.

The Obama Deception is a hard-hitting film that completely destroys
the myth that Barack Obama is working for the best interests of the
American people. Covered in this film: who Obama works for, what lies
he has told, and his real agenda. If you want to know the facts and
cut through all the hype, this is the film for you.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...25800195&hl=en
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Libby Loo wrote:
[...]

Denial of reality is what makes a right winger what he is. If they were able
to face the facts and admit the truth they wouldn't be allowed to be a
member of the right wing. It's always the same with them. Everything bad
that happens is the Democrats fault and everything good that happens is the
republicans doing, even if they never actually did a thing. If you don't
believe that you can't be in the right wing. Truth tellers aren't allowed in
their club. In this case it's the economy isn't really that bad. Like you
said, try telling that to the millions out of their jobs and homes. They're
dealing with reality, which is why so many of them are former republicans.

Hawke