Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Atten: Gunner and anyone else with info need suggestions for a matchgrade air rifle

My brother is wanting to buy a match grade air rifle in .177. Probably
used. I looking for info on guns to look for or stay away from and
places to buy one. He's located in western MA but will probably have
to buy it online.
I just noticed Beeman is still around. I thought they were out of
business.
Thanks
Karl
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message
My brother is wanting to buy a match grade air rifle in .177. Probably
used. I looking for info on guns to look for or stay away from and
places to buy one. He's located in western MA but will probably have
to buy it online.
I just noticed Beeman is still around. I thought they were out of
business.
Thanks
Karl

http://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/rws_air_rifle.asp

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Feb 26, 4:56*pm, "Elliot G" wrote:
wrote in message

My brother is wanting to buy a match grade air rifle in .177. Probably
used. I looking for info on guns to look for or stay away from and
places to buy one. He's located in western MA but will probably have
to buy it online.
I just noticed Beeman is still around. I thought they were out of
business.
Thanks
Karl

http://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/rws_air_rifle.asp