DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Atten: Gunner and anyone else with info need suggestions for a matchgrade air rifle (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/272127-atten-gunner-anyone-else-info-need-suggestions-matchgrade-air-rifle.html)

[email protected] February 27th 09 01:30 AM

Atten: Gunner and anyone else with info need suggestions for a matchgrade air rifle

My brother is wanting to buy a match grade air rifle in .177. Probably
used. I looking for info on guns to look for or stay away from and
places to buy one. He's located in western MA but will probably have
to buy it online.
I just noticed Beeman is still around. I thought they were out of
business.
Thanks
Karl

Elliot G February 27th 09 02:56 AM

http://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/rws_air_rifle.asp

kfvorwerk February 27th 09 08:56 AM

On Feb 26, 4:56*pm, "Elliot G" wrote:
wrote in message

My brother is wanting to buy a match grade air rifle in .177. Probably
used. I looking for info on guns to look for or stay away from and
places to buy one. He's located in western MA but will probably have
to buy it online.
I just noticed Beeman is still around. I thought they were out of
business.
Thanks
Karl

http://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/rws_air_rifle.asp