Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Venting is nice, but you should also write to Obama.

whitehouse.com is a more Democrat-friendly site

Proctologically Violated©® wrote:
http://whitehouse.gov
Also 202-456-1111 -- for what it's worth.

But I think if enough people vented via email/phone calls directly, the
chances of these CorPirate Abominations (John Thaine, CitiGroup, all the
rest) might be better addressed.

Ditto your senators, reps, etc. Squeaky wheels.

I think I'd rather be mugged on a street corner, than watch Thaine et al
essentially ejaculate in the mouths and hair of the American Pubic.

At least Madoff is goin to jail. Not hardly enough, but it's sumpn.
Thain is no doubt aiming but another wad.....

My ditty to Obama:

=====================
Mr. Pres:
Have you considered public tribunals/executions of the CEOs STILL fleecing
America?

John Thaine spending bailout money on his goddamm bathroom?
Citigroup buying a new corporate jet?
Bonuses, bonuses, bonuses.....

There is no greater slap in the face, salt in the wound, splintered stick up
our collective broke asses than this continued fleecing of the American
public -- of the global public .

I apologize for the vulgarity, but how better to describe vulgarity than
with vulgarity.

Btw, I called the above number, and indeed got through, and a live person
takes your comment!

I told them to execute Thain et al. For violation of the Pubic trust,
morale.
fwiw....

I would hope Gunner would call, but he's proly too busy busting various wads
at paper targets....