Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default ON Topic, CNC Conversion

A member of the EMC mailing list sent these links of what he was doing with
his EMC2 conversion knee mill. Nice looking work I though readers might
enjoy between political posts :-)

http://www.foxpointdesign.com/cnc_st...version_sm.jpg
http://www.foxpointdesign.com/cnc_st...rstpart2sm.jpg
http://www.foxpointdesign.com/cnc_stuff/tripleT-sm.jpg
http://www.foxpointdesign.com/cnc_stuff/ttclamp2-sm.jpg
http://www.foxpointdesign.com/cnc_stuff/ttclamp1-sm.jpg

And his Youtube videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWd29Vv1gcA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2whmSV74vw

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Looks like an absolutely gorgeous top tree for a Harley... Joel in
florida (67 FLH dinosaur)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Looks very nice.

On 2009-01-23, RogerN wrote:
A member of the EMC mailing list sent these links of what he was doing with
his EMC2 conversion knee mill. Nice looking work I though readers might
enjoy between political posts :-)

http://www.foxpointdesign.com/cnc_st...version_sm.jpg
http://www.foxpointdesign.com/cnc_st...rstpart2sm.jpg
http://www.foxpointdesign.com/cnc_stuff/tripleT-sm.jpg
http://www.foxpointdesign.com/cnc_stuff/ttclamp2-sm.jpg
http://www.foxpointdesign.com/cnc_stuff/ttclamp1-sm.jpg

And his Youtube videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWd29Vv1gcA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2whmSV74vw

RogerN

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Info from the person that made the part:

The part is a heavy duty triple tree for a V8 powered trike - to give you an
idea of the
scale, the polished fork tube in the following photos is 2" dia.

http://www.lightningmotorcycles.com/specs2.html

"T.Alan Kraus" wrote in message
Looks like an absolutely gorgeous top tree for a Harley... Joel in
florida (67 FLH dinosaur)

Must expect a lot of vibration into the handlebars. The holes for the
rubbermounted dogbones are huge.
cheers
T.Alan (69 shovel bob kick only)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"RogerN" wrote in
news
Info from the person that made the part:

The part is a heavy duty triple tree for a V8 powered trike - to give
you an idea of the
scale, the polished fork tube in the following photos is 2" dia.

http://www.lightningmotorcycles.com/specs2.html

Here's a link to a local shop that does some nice work....

http://www.amenmotorcycles.com/home.html

--
Anthony

better idiots.

Remove sp to reply via email
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"RogerN" wrote:

A member of the EMC mailing list sent these links of what he was doing with
his EMC2 conversion knee mill. Nice looking work I though readers might
enjoy between political posts :-)

I took a peek at emc2, looks like it has come a long way since I last looked at it many
years ago.

Btw, pictures looked nice too.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"RogerN" wrote:

A member of the EMC mailing list sent these links of what he was doing with
his EMC2 conversion knee mill. Nice looking work I though readers might
enjoy between political posts :-)

Are you refering to the sourceforge EMC list? If so, I just subscribed to it.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

Off topic - S-video to composite conversion Sam Goldwasser Electronics Repair 5 November 8th 07 08:47 PM
Just a bit off topic Kevin Woodturning 0 April 26th 07 07:03 PM
A little off topic .... andyb Home Repair 0 February 5th 07 09:07 PM
new topic, off topic, about new topics [email protected] Woodworking 0 March 27th 05 02:05 PM
Off Topic but would you? Ian Stirling UK diy 9 January 29th 05 02:00 AM