Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Phase Converter For Sale - Apple Valley

A lady in Apple Valley has a solid state Cedarberg Industries, Series
1A, Model 1400A phase converter for 3-5 hp motors for sale for $50.00
I thought I'd post this here for her to see if anyone was interested.
Her e-mail address is:

Jim
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

http://www.cedarberg.com/downloads/PhaseConvCatWeb.pdf is the company
catalog - the 1A is not mentioned, but from looking at the catalog, I think
it is probably a static converter, not a solid state converter - a static
converter has a capacitor and a relay but it does not have solid state
devices typically. Still, if you don't want to build your own, $50 is a
fair price - it cost me about $10 in parts and I had some of the stuff lying
around to make a similar unit.