Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Retracting Toolholder for Screwcutting..I need plans from this book

Hi,
As a project, I would like to build a retractable toolholder for
screwcutting like shown he
http://www.gadgetbuilder.com/ToolHolders.html

Plans are in a book titled: The model engineers workshop manual by Geo
H. Thomas.
I also think that these plans were published in a few model engineers
magazines.

Unfortunetly, I am not in a position to buy this book. ($50) and
looking for somebody to scan these plans and email them to me. I'm a
HSM on a budget.

I can only repay you by wishing you good Karma.

Thank you all in advance.

Rod
San Francisco
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 14:06:38 -0800 (PST), rodjava
wrote:

Hi,
As a project, I would like to build a retractable toolholder for
screwcutting like shown he
http://www.gadgetbuilder.com/ToolHolders.html

Plans are in a book titled: The model engineers workshop manual by Geo
H. Thomas.
I also think that these plans were published in a few model engineers
magazines.

Unfortunetly, I am not in a position to buy this book. ($50) and
looking for somebody to scan these plans and email them to me. I'm a
HSM on a budget.

I can only repay you by wishing you good Karma.

Thank you all in advance.

Rod
San Francisco

give me a valid email address and I will scan and email the geo thomas
pages.
Stealth Pilot