Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default doorway for a forklift

I'm still working on the neverending project of moving my stock rack
to the unheated warehouse side of my shop. I will have to cut a
doorway through the brick wall. I'm thinking at least a 36" single
door. Also considering a double wide door I could get the forklift
through. top of the roll cage is 7'3" (87") Since a std door is
only 6'8" I need extra tall. anyone have a door like this in their
shop or where you work? Are they available?

Thank You,
Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.