Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bush Sr. Smoking Crack

I was watching the news tonight and they had a story about how GHW
Bush thinks his other kid Jeb Bush should run for, and would make a
great, president of the US.

WTF? Is it really possible to be THAT disconnected from reality? What
planet is this guy living on?
Dave
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 5, 8:15*pm, wrote:
I was watching the news tonight and they had a story about how GHW
Bush thinks his other kid Jeb Bush should run for, and would make a
great, president of the US.

WTF? Is it really possible to be THAT disconnected from reality? What
planet is this guy living on?
Dave

Bush Sr. is smoking Bush Jr.'s stash.

In reality, there is a monster PR spin campaign going on.

The news is full of Bush BS from all the likely suspects trying to
spin his legacy.

Not that the Country going down the drain matters to the Bush family.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message
I was watching the news tonight and they had a story about how GHW
Bush thinks his other kid Jeb Bush should run for, and would make a
great, president of the US.

WTF? Is it really possible to be THAT disconnected from reality? What
planet is this guy living on?
Dave

I read that. I think in reality he knows that Dubya is a complete screw-up
and he is deeply ashamed, but he's his father. Kind of sad.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message
I was watching the news tonight and they had a story about how GHW
Bush thinks his other kid Jeb Bush should run for, and would make a
great, president of the US.

WTF? Is it really possible to be THAT disconnected from reality? What
planet is this guy living on?
Dave

(in the voice of the Hal 9000), Same as you, Dave.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"ATP*" wrote in message

wrote in message
I was watching the news tonight and they had a story about how GHW
Bush thinks his other kid Jeb Bush should run for, and would make a
great, president of the US.

WTF? Is it really possible to be THAT disconnected from reality? What
planet is this guy living on?
Dave

I read that. I think in reality he knows that Dubya is a complete screw-up
and he is deeply ashamed, but he's his father. Kind of sad.

It's sad all right but more than that it's deeply disturbing to think that
after already having had two Bushes in control of the country there would be
anyone who would ask for another one. The question I would ask is haven't
the Bushes done enough already? We barely survived the second one. A third
would finish us off for sure.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT NO METALWORKING CONTENT Bush Sr. Smoking Crack

So you write about your feelings in the RCM group, for what?

To gain acceptance/approval/acknowlegement of TMT and the other Clifford
wannabes?

Why should anyone care what your feelings are?

You can't find an appropriate newsgroup for news stories/current events?

--
WB
metalworking projects

wrote in message
I was watching the news tonight

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wild_Bill" wrote:

So you write about your feelings in the RCM group, for what?

To gain acceptance/approval/acknowlegement of TMT and the other Clifford
wannabes?

Why should anyone care what your feelings are?

You can't find an appropriate newsgroup for news stories/current events?

Bill,

They are so consumed by hatred and also so worried about what will replace it. Their drug
of choice is going going to leave office in a few days. I suspect they will continue to
rant on long after 43 leaves.

Off to work, might even finish the cabinet I'm building at work for some test items.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Hawke wrote:
"ATP*" wrote in message
wrote in message
I was watching the news tonight and they had a story about how GHW
Bush thinks his other kid Jeb Bush should run for, and would make a
great, president of the US.

WTF? Is it really possible to be THAT disconnected from reality? What
planet is this guy living on?
Dave

I read that. I think in reality he knows that Dubya is a complete screw-up
and he is deeply ashamed, but he's his father. Kind of sad.

It's sad all right but more than that it's deeply disturbing to think that
after already having had two Bushes in control of the country there would be
anyone who would ask for another one. The question I would ask is haven't
the Bushes done enough already? We barely survived the second one. A third
would finish us off for sure.

Survived is the operative word here.
Your chances of dying in a domestic terrorist attack got considerably
lower after 9/11.
Send GWB a thank you note.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 6, 3:00*am, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 05 Jan 2009 21:15:19 -0500, wrote:
I was watching the news tonight and they had a story about how GHW
Bush thinks his other kid Jeb Bush should run for, and would make a
great, president of the US.

WTF? Is it really possible to be THAT disconnected from reality? What
planet is this guy living on?
Dave

The same planet that has kept Edward Kennedy in office for 40 years,
after murdering his pregnant *girlfriend, and staying a drunken lecher
for all those years...and has given us the entire Kennedy Klan, not to
mention Bubba Clinton the Serial Rapist and coke nose extraodinare 2
terms in office

Was there any other questions?

Gunner

"Upon Roosevelt's death in 1945, H. L. Mencken predicted in his diary
that Roosevelt would be remembered as a great president, "maybe even
alongside Washington and Lincoln," opining that Roosevelt "had every
quality that morons esteem in their heroes.""

Reality check Gunner....how many trillions did these guys cost
America?

Use all the white space you need to make up your excuse while
Americans prepare to go live under their local bridges.

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 6, 4:21*am, "Wild_Bill" wrote:
So you write about your feelings in the RCM group, for what?

To gain acceptance/approval/acknowlegement of TMT and the other Clifford
wannabes?

Why should anyone care what your feelings are?

You can't find an appropriate newsgroup for news stories/current events?

--
WB
metalworking projectswww.kwagmire.com/metal_proj.html

wrote in message

I was watching the news tonight- Hide quoted text -

Well it does have metal content..Bush is responsible for the rapid
decline in the cost of metal.

Before long one will be able to buy a new car and wack off a piece any
time you need some stock.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 6, 9:18*am, RB wrote:
Hawke wrote:
"ATP*" wrote in message
wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Send GWB a thank you note.- Hide quoted text -

Better check that story...by all reports (FBI/CIA) our chances have
gone up.

Meanwhile under Bush anyone can walk across the border and do your
gardening.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Jan 6, 9:18 am, RB wrote:
Hawke wrote:
"ATP*" wrote in message
wrote in message
[...]

Chances, maybe, threats yes, successful attacks, zero. nada. zilch.

Meanwhile under Bush anyone can walk across the border and do your
gardening.

Also under every other president except Eisenhower, who was the last
president with enough gonads to round those *******s up and ship them
home like the criminals they are.

But that's improved a lot. There are a lot fewer places you can do
that, and most of them are on the Texas border, thanks to a bunch of
whiny hispanic mayors in border towns. Most of Arizona has a completed
fence, and California.
But Bush can't take credit for that, he just conceded to the will of
the people. That is something that is a rare thing in DC.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Jan 6, 9:18?am, RB wrote:
Hawke wrote:
"ATP*" wrote in message
wrote in message
. ..
[...]

You believe anything in a report from the fbi or cia?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 6 Jan 2009 05:21:08 -0500, "Wild_Bill"
wrote:

So you write about your feelings in the RCM group, for what?

To gain acceptance/approval/acknowlegement of TMT and the other Clifford
wannabes?

Why should anyone care what your feelings are?

You can't find an appropriate newsgroup for news stories/current events?

Occasionally, actual men take a break from their labors and gather to
discuss the events of the day, leadership, politics, economics, etc.
These subjects, beyond doubt, impact the conditions under which those
labors produce their fruits (or not....mostly NOT under Bush).

Actual men seem to know this. Some also rans in that gender category
seem not to.
Dave

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

No, dave.. nothing gets discussed that will impact anyone's lives.

It's a stupid ****ing news story, that's all. In real life, it has no
meaning, just like the idiotic impressions that are expressed about them.

The band of hero worshipers sit there calling each other names and nothing
changes.

It's all about my hero is better than your hero, that makes you inferior.

Sarah, Clinton, Bama, and the dead ones, just ****ing news stories about
strangers.

Go to church and talk about football, go to an AA meeting and talk about
auto racing, go to a funeral and stand up and talk about the middle east or
how this country was screwed by (name).

But you can sit and bitch at each other online because you need to have an
image other than the whipped one you have in real life.

I've seen this over and over, it's all posing and hero worship.

Misguided twits spewing mental diarrhea.

--

wrote:

So you write about your feelings in the RCM group, for what?

To gain acceptance/approval/acknowlegement of TMT and the other Clifford
wannabes?

Why should anyone care what your feelings are?

You can't find an appropriate newsgroup for news stories/current events?

Occasionally, actual men take a break from their labors and gather to
discuss the events of the day, leadership, politics, economics, etc.
These subjects, beyond doubt, impact the conditions under which those
labors produce their fruits (or not....mostly NOT under Bush).

Actual men seem to know this. Some also rans in that gender category
seem not to.
Dave

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 6 Jan 2009 21:09:25 +0000 (UTC), Cydrome Leader
wrote:

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Jan 6, 9:18?am, RB wrote:
Hawke wrote:
"ATP*" wrote in message
wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Didnt they claim that Saddam had WMD?

TMT picks and chooses what he believes based on a rather interesting
algorithem, based on phases of the moon, sunspot cycle and if he can
blame something on Republicans, or cover up Liberal mafeascence

Gunner

"Upon Roosevelt's death in 1945, H. L. Mencken predicted in his diary
that Roosevelt would be remembered as a great president, "maybe even
alongside Washington and Lincoln," opining that Roosevelt "had every
quality that morons esteem in their heroes.""
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 6, 11:11*am, RB wrote:
Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Jan 6, 9:18 am, RB wrote:
Hawke wrote:
"ATP*" wrote in message
wrote in message
m...
[...]

the people. That is something that is a rare thing in DC.- Hide quoted text -

Numerous studies state that we are at greater risk..look them up and
read them.

LOL...funny how you suddenly play down the fact that anyone can walk
across...do you think some of them might be a terrorist?

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 6, 8:27*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 6 Jan 2009 21:09:25 +0000 (UTC), Cydrome Leader

wrote:
Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Jan 6, 9:18?am, RB wrote:
Hawke wrote:
"ATP*" wrote in message
wrote in message
. ..
[...]

quality that morons esteem in their heroes.""- Hide quoted text -

LOL...look who's talking.

The King of Conservative Drivel.

Laugh..laugh...laugh....

TMT

• "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They
never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our
people,
and neither do we." — Aug. 5, 2004, Bush at the signing ceremony for
defense spending bill.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

So you write about your feelings in the RCM group, for what?

To gain acceptance/approval/acknowlegement of TMT and the other Clifford
wannabes?

Why should anyone care what your feelings are?

You can't find an appropriate newsgroup for news stories/current events?

Occasionally, actual men take a break from their labors and gather to
discuss the events of the day, leadership, politics, economics, etc.
These subjects, beyond doubt, impact the conditions under which those
labors produce their fruits (or not....mostly NOT under Bush).

Actual men seem to know this. Some also rans in that gender category
seem not to.
Dave- Hide quoted text -

I don't know about that Wild Bill.

Any idea how you are going to pay off your share of Bush's one
trillion deficit?

You are on the hook for it.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Jan 6, 11:11 am, RB wrote:
Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Jan 6, 9:18 am, RB wrote:
Hawke wrote:
"ATP*" wrote in message
wrote in message
[...]

Studies of risk = someone's opinion.
Attacks are real, if they were to happen.
You need to learn to differentiate between your fantasy and reality.

LOL...funny how you suddenly play down the fact that anyone can walk
across...do you think some of them might be a terrorist?

I'm stating fact. See above.
And yes, I realize the borders are still too porous, but it's getting
better. I just hope the Democrats don't reverse that and re-open the
floodgates.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Cue Lumberjack song for Dave.

He seems to think that real men have a need to sit around and gossip about
news stories they've heard about strangers, kinda like they do on TV shows
with no social significance.

Circlejerk, cluster****, are what men typically refer to what you describe.

Whiny, whipped, bitchy men have an obsession with these types of behaviors,
expressing their misguided feelings in online public forums where they
aren't distinguishable from the other mentally defective players.

Real world events aren't affected by Jerry Springer Show
mentalities/actions.

Keep up the good front, Dave.

--

wrote in message

Occasionally, actual men take a break from their labors and gather to
discuss the events of the day, leadership, politics, economics, etc.
These subjects, beyond doubt, impact the conditions under which those
labors produce their fruits (or not....mostly NOT under Bush).

Actual men seem to know this. Some also rans in that gender category
seem not to.
Dave

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

TMT picks and chooses what he believes based on a rather interesting
algorithem, based on phases of the moon, sunspot cycle and if he can
blame something on Republicans, or cover up Liberal mafeascence

Actually, I think everyone kill filed CliffH so this is his alternate handle. Sounds
about the same other than the WMD line.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 7, 9:06*am, RB wrote:
Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Jan 6, 11:11 am, RB wrote:
Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Jan 6, 9:18 am, RB wrote:
Hawke wrote:
"ATP*" wrote in message
wrote in message
news:fcf5m4h97hrggf4lm85qtspv9gd2irmmon@4ax. com...
[...]

floodgates.- Hide quoted text -

LOL...again the conservative spins.

Don't you guys ever get dizzy?

Those studies are by the same people responsible for our safety...they
are saying it not me.

LOL...and those borders are wide open because of Bush and hundreds of
billions of your tax dollars.

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 10, 10:26*am, Wes wrote:
Gunner Asch wrote:

TMT picks and chooses what he believes based on a rather interesting
algorithem, based on phases of the moon, *sunspot cycle and if he can
blame something on Republicans, or cover up Liberal mafeascence

Actually, I think everyone kill filed CliffH so this is his alternate handle. *Sounds
about the same other than the WMD line.

Wes

LOL...Gunner has a problem with anyone who disputes his opinion.

Sad...a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message

Occasionally, actual men take a break from their labors and gather to
discuss the events of the day, leadership, politics, economics, etc.
These subjects, beyond doubt, impact the conditions under which those
labors produce their fruits (or not....mostly NOT under Bush).

Actual men seem to know this. Some also rans in that gender category
seem not to.
Dave- Hide quoted text -

I am confused...are you talking about the GOP?

It sounds like it but the tune they like is Obama the Magic Negro.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

TMT picks and chooses what he believes based on a rather interesting
algorithem, based on phases of the moon, sunspot cycle and if he can
blame something on Republicans, or cover up Liberal mafeascence

Actually, I think everyone kill filed CliffH so this is his alternate

handle. Sounds
about the same other than the WMD line.

Wes

Well, Wes is wrong for a change. Everyone has not kill filed Cliff. In fact,
the only people that have are the sissy right wingers who can't stand to
hear opinions they don't agree with, and lose the argument every time they
have one.

As for Bush senior he's just in denial. He can't help but see that so many
people say "W" did a pitiful job as the president it has to be true. Both
Bush Sr. and Jr. were crappy presidents. But they sure liked the job. Too
bad they didn't care enough for the country to let someone capable run
things instead of doing it themselves and bungling it so bad.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Hawke" wrote in message
news

[...]

Jr. was the first, he may not have been the best president but he was in a
different league than W. At least he had the integrity to stand up to the
Israelis, which certainly didn't help his chances to get reelected.

A True GodMan Production - Trust CNN as our Defenders of Humanity? - I DEMAND a public debate with Americans on the FACT that George Walker Bush is a war criminal. Example to Humanity: the Iraq conflict has no cause. Period. Despite demon Bush re HeyBub[_3_] Home Repair 0 April 17th 08 12:04 AM
OT Smoking in bed Terry Home Repair 1 February 6th 07 06:32 AM
Here it is. The smoking gun. Greg Palast UK diy 2 May 13th 05 08:22 PM