Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bush Sr. Smoking Crack

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Jan 6, 9:18?am, RB wrote:
Hawke wrote:
"ATP*" wrote in message
wrote in message
. ..
I was watching the news tonight and they had a story about how GHW
Bush thinks his other kid Jeb Bush should run for, and would make a
great, president of the US.

WTF? Is it really possible to be THAT disconnected from reality? What
planet is this guy living on?
Dave
I read that. I think in reality he knows that Dubya is a complete screw-up
and he is deeply ashamed, but he's his father. Kind of sad.

It's sad all right but more than that it's deeply disturbing to think that
after already having had two Bushes in control of the country there would be
anyone who would ask for another one. The question I would ask is haven't
the Bushes done enough already? We barely survived the second one. A third
would finish us off for sure.

Survived is the operative word here.
Your chances of dying in a domestic terrorist attack got considerably
lower after 9/11.
Send GWB a thank you note.- Hide quoted text -

Better check that story...by all reports (FBI/CIA) our chances have
gone up.

You believe anything in a report from the fbi or cia?