Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lantern Mantles? Coleman or generic?

RCM only

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 03:40:26 -0800, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 02:23:06 -0500, "Buerste" wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
. ..
Ive been home for the holidays and cleaning, tossing and reorganizing my
Stuff.

Today I did some of the camping survival equipment and found Id
accumulated some 6 assorted naptha and propane stoves, and sigh...11
Coleman lanterns of different sorts

And 4 mantles total.

snip

On a recent fishing trip, the 13 yo. son of one of the guys joined us for
the first time. As we were unpacking in a remote cabin, the boy held up a
bag of mantles asking what they were. I told him they were prophylactics
for liberals.

Hell, no wonder there are so many of those *******s all over...

I just spit chocloate chip cookie all over the monitor......

I learned many years ago to never, ever sip coffee or eat things while
I read the newsgroups or my email. Look away to feast, turning back to
the monitor only after you're done. It'll save you lots of money when
you no longer have to keep replacing keyboards, monitors, and mice.
DAMHIKT.

--
We should take care not to make the intellect our god;
it has, of course, powerful muscles, but no personality.