Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default nearly free - anyone want this micromaster thing, whatever it is

some kind of electronic control that came in a box full of minarik
controllers - no idea if it works, marked western pacific micromaster - made
by a division of Minarik corp - can't find anything about it on web, date
code on chips is '87, the power transformer has a tag on it "tester", so
presumably this was the factory "golden chassis" - there is a photo
somewhere on the "for sale" pages of my web site, wbnoble.com - just seek it
out.

Free, just pay postage - $5 will cover a flat rate envelope - if no interest
by the weekend, I'm taking the useful stuff off of it for my junk box and
discarding the rest.

contact me via the email on my web site if interested.

--
Bill
www.wbnoble.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 19:07:52 -0800, "Bill Noble"
wrote:

some kind of electronic control that came in a box full of minarik
controllers - no idea if it works, marked western pacific micromaster - made
by a division of Minarik corp - can't find anything about it on web, date
code on chips is '87, the power transformer has a tag on it "tester", so
presumably this was the factory "golden chassis" - there is a photo
somewhere on the "for sale" pages of my web site, wbnoble.com - just seek it
out.

Free, just pay postage - $5 will cover a flat rate envelope - if no interest
by the weekend, I'm taking the useful stuff off of it for my junk box and
discarding the rest.

contact me via the email on my web site if interested.

It is a small plc, I was service manager at Minarik for a short while
when the product was introduced.

I can't recall how many I/O it has, but not many.

Dave B
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

thanks dave - I hope someone asks for it - otherwise it will be an even
smaller pile of parts come the weekend.

now if I could only find the CPU for the Minarik VFD I have that is missing
one .....

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default more nearly free stuff

helping a retired professor of management (who is also a pretty darned good
machinist) dispose of some books he doesn't want - some folks on this NG
have discussed issues covered in these books - I don't want to donate them -
the donation places wont' do right by them - if interested in any of these
contact me via the email on my web site below

operations research methods and problems - saseini, yaspan, and friedman

management models and industrial applications of linear programming - vol
1&2, Charnes and Cooper

Principles of operations research with aipplicaitons to managerial
decisions - Wagner

Systems analysis - a computer approach to decision models - McMillan and
Gonzales

These are early books in the field - written before there were textbooks on
the subject - mostly published in the 60s.

--
Bill
www.wbnoble.com