Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default craigslist power hack saw..

yep its mine and for sale... I will take it off the stand for shipping if
necessary. I can also take off the motor ...

should ship ups etc no problems.. about 40 pounds, if more I will pay the
extra...
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/tls/956686248.html
bob in phx.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

yep its mine and for sale... I will take it off the stand for shipping if
necessary. I can also take off the motor ...

should ship ups etc no problems.. about 40 pounds, if more I will pay the
extra...

I've got a kellor power hacksaw that I've been trying to sell. Located in
MN. It weighs way more, probably 250 lbs. $50

Karl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Dec 14 2008, 1:29*am, "Karl Townsend"
wrote:
yep its mine and for sale... I will take it off the stand for shipping if
necessary. I can also take off the motor ...

should ship ups etc no problems.. about 40 pounds, if more I will pay the
extra...

I've got a kellor power hacksaw that I've been trying to sell. Located in
MN. It weighs way more, probably 250 lbs. $50

Karl

Do you still have the one in MN? where is it located and what shape
is it in? I might be interested.

Thanks

Mike