Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Vibration analysis

"Rick" wrote:
There is also a series on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKVvJ...eature=related

Wow, thanks again Rick, that's the kind of explantions which might just make
it through my skull.

Jon

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Jon Danniken" wrote in message
"Rick" wrote:
There is also a series on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKVvJ...eature=related

Wow, thanks again Rick, that's the kind of explantions which might just
make it through my skull.

Jon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRulD... FCA78&index=7

The other three lectures on balancing are in the sidebar. Glad it has been
of some help

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Rick" wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRulD... FCA78&index=7

The other three lectures on balancing are in the sidebar. Glad it has been
of some help

Thanks a TON for that, Rick, you hit the motherload with those! Having a
few hours of actual lectures is going to make it a lot easier for me to know
how to do that (saved 'em using keepvid.com).

Jon

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Rick wrote:

(snip)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRulD... FCA78&index=7

The other three lectures on balancing are in the sidebar. Glad it has
been of some help

I took a look too Rick, the lecture does a very good job of letting the
student visualize the issue before the math.

I just watched your first link and the 2 plane, I'm not sure but I think
he solves the 2 plane vector in less steps than I was taught.

I'm going to have to go back and see... Sure wish he would have covered
trim balance calcs, though.

Matt