Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Free pole near Naperville, IL

Ignoramus6012 wrote:

[I am also accepting ideas as to what I can do with it]

If It had been round, it would have been nice for making a small jib crane.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:

Ignoramus6012 wrote:

[I am also accepting ideas as to what I can do with it]

If It had been round, it would have been nice for making a small jib crane.

Wes

It still could be. Either weld on pivots and have a crane with a 180+
degree swing area, or weld on a suitable pipe collar for the lower
bearing point for a full 360 degree setup.