Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bush and your Wallet

On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 15:58:51 -0500, the infamous "Buerste"
scrawled the following:

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote nothing to quote

Still is spent by Congress. I see you demean homosexuality...is that the
new policy of the Democrats? You know, the party of tolerance? (Frigging
hypocrite!)

Have you forgotten already, Tawm? TMT's a troll. Ignore it.

--
The only difference between a rut and a grave...is in their dimensions.
-- Ellen Glasglow
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques wrote:

Have you forgotten already, Tawm? TMT's a troll. Ignore it.

It was rather peaceful in his absence. I guess he chewed trough the straps.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Nov 30, 5:45*pm, Wes wrote:
Larry Jaques wrote:
Have you forgotten already, Tawm? *TMT's a troll. Ignore it.

It was rather peaceful in his absence. *I guess he chewed trough the straps.

Wes

Naw...the celebration party for the end of the Bush era just took a
break.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 15:58:51 -0500, the infamous "Buerste"
scrawled the following:

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote nothing to quote

Still is spent by Congress. I see you demean homosexuality...is that the
new policy of the Democrats? You know, the party of tolerance? (Frigging
hypocrite!)

Have you forgotten already, Tawm? TMT's a troll. Ignore it.

--
The only difference between a rut and a grave...is in their dimensions.
-- Ellen Glasglow

What WAS I thinking? I usually avoid the obvious troll poop piles. But, he
got my dander
up...me being a lesbian and all.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 18:45:09 -0500, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Have you forgotten already, Tawm? TMT's a troll. Ignore it.

It was rather peaceful in his absence. I guess he chewed trough the straps.

As did PV and Curly, who got new email addys which my filters didn't
catch. sigh

--
The only difference between a rut and a grave...is in their dimensions.
-- Ellen Glasglow

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
On Nov 30, 5:45 pm, Wes wrote:
Larry Jaques wrote:
Have you forgotten already, Tawm? TMT's a troll. Ignore it.

It was rather peaceful in his absence. I guess he chewed trough the

straps.

Wes

Naw...the celebration party for the end of the Bush era just took a
break.

Funny though, as the rest of the world celebrates the end of the worst
administration in a century guys like Larry and Wes are sorry to see it end.
Seeing all the right wingers in Washington replaced by Democrats must surely
cause a real pain to them even though it will be a big help to the country.
And they call you a troll when they are the ones that need to be in straight
jackets. Look for them to find fault with Obama whenever possible. They
never learn and will always want another right winger just like Bush.
They're pitiful buffoons.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Have you forgotten already, Tawm? TMT's a troll. Ignore it.

It was rather peaceful in his absence. I guess he chewed trough the

straps.

As did PV and Curly, who got new email addys which my filters didn't
catch. sigh

Larry, an ultra right wing libertarian crackpot, needs to put in filters to
keep from reading the posts of "nuts". Now that's funny.

Hawke