Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bush and your Wallet

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Considering how fast Bush is spending your money, the inheritance of
your children and the economic freedom of your grandchildren, one
wonders if there will be anything left.

History will judge conservatives harshly.

As it should.

Damn, we were doing a fine job of staying away from politics and you just have to stir the
pot. IIRC, a lot of the more liberal members of this group were for the bailout. The
conservatives were not for it.

Bush was not a conservative, he tried navigating the center on many things and got his ass
handed to him. If you live in the middle it means you really don't have a firm grasp of
the path you want to take. I'll give the liberals credit on that, they picked a side and
stuck with it. Maybe they won this time. Time will tell.

Nighty night, TMT.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Nov 30, 2:58*am, Wes wrote:
Too_Many_Tools wrote:
Considering how fast Bush is spending your money, the inheritance of
your children and the economic freedom of your grandchildren, one
wonders if there will be anything left.

History will judge conservatives harshly.

As it should.

Damn, we were doing a fine job of staying away from politics and you just have to stir the
pot. *IIRC, a lot of the more liberal members of this group were for the bailout. *The
conservatives were not for it.

Bush was not a conservative, he tried navigating the center on many things and got his ass
handed to him. *If you live in the middle it means you really don't have a firm grasp of
the path you want to take. *I'll give the liberals credit on that, they picked a side and
stuck with it. *Maybe they won this time. *Time will tell.

Nighty night, TMT.

Wes

I missed you too Wes. ;)

It was the conservatives that brought you the bailout....Paulson works
for George the Villiage Idiot.

TMT