Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obama's "Mutt" reference

Remember when the Obama's were talking about getting a mutt for the white house?

He referred to himself as a mutt! Obama quipped, "Shelter dogs are mutts, like me."
found at http://tinyurl.com/6bhtd7

Here's a slight variation on that. "But obviously, a lot of shelter dogs are mutts like
me," said Obama in a self-deprecating reference to his father from Kenya and mother from
Kansas. "So whether we're going to be able to balance those two thing, I think, is a
pressing issue on the Obama household." from http://tinyurl.com/5jv4pv

COMPA

II Kings 8:13, "And Hazael said, But what, is thy servant a dog, that he should do this
great thing? And Elisha answered, The LORD hath shewed me that thou shalt be king over Syria.

Hazael's "dog" question was in connection with verse 12, "And Hazael said, Why weepeth my
lord? And he answered, Because I know the evil that thou wilt do unto the children of
Israel: their strong holds wilt thou set on fire, and their young men wilt thou slay with
the sword, and wilt dash their children, and rip up their women with child."

Don't just read this verse, but read 7-15 with an emphasis on verses 12-15.

I started to change the subject from "Obama's 'Mutt' reference" to "Mutts, Kings &
Presidents" but will leave it as is.

Want to bet Obama will stand for Israel like McCain would have? Want to bet he'll stand
up for Israel much at all? Won't to bet he won't "rip up the women with child" or rip up
the children? (He supports abortions, many of which are botched.) I'm betting this "mutt"
(his words, not mine) will attempt to force Israel (YES, The U.S.A. and the tiny nation of
Israel) to kiss up to the enemies of the US & Israel who'd love to see both the USA and
Israel wiped off the map, or taken over for their own uses. Look for many of our soldiers
to be killed, even though he "plans" to withdraw from Iraq rather rapidly. As to the
reference to fire....9/11 had some fire. However, expect much more "fire" than was
present at the Twin Towers.

Time will tell. You get the politicians you pay for -- or is it,
"You PAY FOR the politicians that you get?"

Time will tell! Wait and see!

Al

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Nov 11, 5:33*pm, Al Patrick wrote:
[...]

Time will indeed "tell."

Your line: "(He supports abortions, many of which are botched.)"
tells it all. Back alleys and coat hangers work SO much better.
I'm sure this is your preferred "choice."

I've also noticed Public Announcements on TV trying to get
people to adopt kids. What happened to all the Right to Life
protesters??? Are these kids going to have to live in an orph-
anage the rest of their lives???? Maybe there should be a
different name for the organization?

How about Hypocrites Right to Life???? Then we'll know
they're not serious. Are you a member???

dennis
in nca
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 20:33:39 -0500, Al Patrick wrote:

Want to bet Obama will stand for Israel like McCain would have? Want to bet he'll stand
up for Israel much at all? Won't to bet he won't "rip up the women with child" or rip up
the children? (He supports abortions, many of which are botched.) I'm betting this "mutt"
(his words, not mine) will attempt to force Israel (YES, The U.S.A. and the tiny nation of
Israel) to kiss up to the enemies of the US & Israel who'd love to see both the USA and
Israel wiped off the map, or taken over for their own uses. Look for many of our soldiers
to be killed, even though he "plans" to withdraw from Iraq rather rapidly. As to the
reference to fire....9/11 had some fire. However, expect much more "fire" than was
present at the Twin Towers.

If he does those things it will be the greatest move towards global peace that
has been seen for 60 years.

So take your intolerance and ignorance and put them where the sun doesn't
shine.

PLONK

Mark Rand
RTFM
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Mark Rand wrote:
[...]

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve
neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin